Hot Toys–MMS142-TRON: Legacy:Sam Flynn Cycle Spec +pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine last night!!
Wow!!! It's too awesome!!
The bike is out of this world!!! :rock!!
The body looks a bit to toyish, but as a whole it's simply beautiful!!
Love it, love it!!
I should have some pics over the weekend!
:rock!

Just got mine last night!!
Wow!!! It's too awesome!!
The bike is out of this world!!! :rock!!
The body looks a bit to toyish, but as a whole it's simply beautiful!!
Love it, love it!!
I should have some pics over the weekend!
:rock!

Sweet! Still waiting to get mine from BBTS.

I am guessing there are more than one switch to activate the bike, and rider? This has happened to a a couple other people as well. Could you post photos of the piece your refering too for those of us that don't have this yet?

Sorry to hear that, I know its a total bummer.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

i'm (supposedly) getting mine next week or so. it's kind of worrying and frustrating to see more than a few QC issues popping up with this piece, especially after such an incredibly long delay. my sympathies to those who got a lemon. really hope i get one that's problem-free...

Originally the Light Cycle didn't work so I asked for a replacement cycle. They told me they were getting me a whole new one even though I didn't ask for a whole new one since I was able to get the Light Cycle head on great.

So I sent it back, waited over a week and get one that was already returned by someone else resent to me.

Open it and the bike works great, but I notice the batteries have already been put in the figure when I had to do that the first time. Get the Cycle head out and see this..

broken1.jpg

broken4.jpg

broken2.jpg

Was super pissed. So until I get my replacement head, the regular sculpt is on it, not as awesome.

Man, sorry to see you go through that JML... Hope things work out.

I got mine today and knock on wood...

Everything is perfect. :) fits diagonally in a detolf!

3f065544.jpg

Question though.. Was Sam's cycle really white or didn't it have a tinge of blue in it? This seems just.... White....

Love it though!

Glad to hear that it fits in a Detolf!! :rock

Also, I believe his lights were white. I anything I think the bluish filter of the movie made it seem a little blue. But there were some with blue and green lights on the Lightcycle match. I think the guy that got crushed by Clu had blue lights and the guy that Clu derezzed first with his lightdisc had green lights.

And still no shipping notice :impatient:

I don't get it, AE sent me an email saying that my card was charged- i asked them to in the comments area of the form. It was my first purchase time PO a Ht figure so I wanted to know so I could be prepared for the damage :lol-yet i haven't received a shipping noticed. :mad:

Question though.. Was Sam's cycle really white or didn't it have a tinge of blue in it? This seems just.... White....

Sam's bike(And Sam's colours on his suit) were totally white.
Other than Quorra and Kevin Flynn, The Sirens, Anyone wearing a white costume in Castor's bar and Castor himself, Sam is the only person with white lights on his suit or bike.
So technically, of the people in the movie we see wearing BLACK costumes, only Sam, Kevin and Quorra have white lights(With only ONE exception. Ten points to the person who posts the ONLY other "nobody" with white lights).
When Sam is in the light cycle grid, the four other guys on his team are coloured slightly green and slightly blue. Their costumes and their bikes.

:hi5: Got my notice from BBTS today, will be in my grubby little hands in a weeks time.
Just hope I don't have the same issues as per some of the other members here.

Originally the Light Cycle didn't work so I asked for a replacement cycle. They told me they were getting me a whole new one even though I didn't ask for a whole new one since I was able to get the Light Cycle head on great.

So I sent it back, waited over a week and get one that was already returned by someone else resent to me.

Open it and the bike works great, but I notice the batteries have already been put in the figure when I had to do that the first time. Get the Cycle head out and see this..

broken1.jpg

broken4.jpg

broken2.jpg

Was super pissed. So until I get my replacement head, the regular sculpt is on it, not as awesome.

Man I don't blame you! That is BS! Are they expediting one to you ASAP? I am telling you that I would demand free shipping, a discount on the overall piece, and expedited shipping!!!! WTF!

Man I don't blame you! That is BS! Are they expediting one to you ASAP? I am telling you that I would demand free shipping, a discount on the overall piece, and expedited shipping!!!! WTF!

I wrote 2 emails to the customer service department ripping them. I am going to follow up with a call on Monday. Utter crap and it's a fail. I'm going to raise hell and hopefully they will come through, it's just getting really old.

Josh from AE told me to send him some pics of the issue. Since they are out of stock, he will try to get Sideshow to send me a replacement.

They need to send replacement plus give you a partial refund for all of this trouble...sending you a "used" replacement is utter baloney!!

Im not going to lie.....I thought his lights were blue also, especially from the Hot Toys promo shots.

Back