G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a product line that received so much criticism and disdain due to its "distribution" and how it supposedly turned off and upset many collectors to "give up" on it . . . there is still much demand/interest that simply tells me many collectors are hypocritical about it.

I actually saw Flint and Lady Jaye in the wild.....at TARGET!
First time ever for me. I had been getting most of my Joes at my LCS.

The only Joes I've seen in stores are a Roadblock and Cobra Commander at Target. BBTS has every reg. retail figure available at the moment except wave 1. There's options to buy them all, but it would be more reassuring to see them more often at the stores.

My Lady Jaye hasn't had any issues with her elbow joints that I can report. There's something about them that does worry me a bit with how the peg inside might be stretching when bent so I haven't kept them bent for long. I think it's important to heat and cool the joints repeatedly when you first get the figure and remember, only attempt to bend the joints when they're room temp cool, bending when they're hot or cold could warp and tear or crack the plastic pegs.

One strange issue with Jaye is her hat piece, that left (Figure's Left) sideburn part that all the youtube reviewers get bent and stuck when switching out the pieces is smaller and thinner than the other side. It makes her look like she's missing hair on the left side of her face, I wish it was fuller like the right side. Other than that the figure is perfect, I hope we see a few recolors of Jaye, it might be cool to see this in desert tan colors.

Well, I did get my 2 orders in for Snake Eyes/Timber at BBTS. Eventually.
I kept getting a "site maintenance" message for about 5 minutes. I'm sure the site is getting slammed with pre-orders for this and Star Wars stuff.
And it's listed for release next month. Truth be told, I never care when I get them, so long as I eventually do.
Good luck to you all that want this amazing set. (IMHO)

Last edited:
Snake and Timber up for order in UK! Gogogo!

£50 is disgusting though. Assuming max of £22 for Snake Eyes, that’s £28 for an effing wolf 😂

That was a real PITA on BBTS.
I added my SE + Timber to my cart and tried to finally check out, site wouldn't load. I don't know if I checked out so I had to go into my account to see if I actually placed the order, multiple times. I eventually found I didn't complete my order so went to the original product page to load and added to cart, now I have two in my cart, tried to change that and the site wouldn't reload multiple times.
Eventually managed to place my order for one.
On BBTS it says ships in July, on Dorkside it says September. :dunno

Well, I did get my 2 orders in for Snake Eyes/Timber at BBTS. Eventually.
I kept getting a "site maintenance" message for about 5 minutes. I'm sure the site is getting slammed with pre-orders for this and Star Wars stuff.
And it's listed for release next month. Truth be told, I never care when I get them, so long as I eventually do.
Good luck to you all that want this amazing set. (IMHO)
Great that you managed to preorder.
On Hasbro Pulse it says September as does Dorkside Toys. BBTS must be wrong about the ship date.

Last edited:
Great that you managed to preorder.
On Hasbro Pulse it says September as does Dorkside Toys. BBTS must be wrong about the ship date.
Thanks, likewise for your order.
Yes, I figured it couldn't possibly come out that quick, but if it's September, I'm cool with that too.
Already sold out on Hasbro Pulse.

I just pre-ordered the Star Wars Rogue One Black series excl. at Target, tried to see if you could order more than one, nope your options are either 1 or 0. I think Target fixed the item limit issue.

Bit the bullet and got my Major Bludd from eBay, and damn what a figure. I think he’s the best yet, particularly the headsculpt.

Glad fellow collectors are finding easier to locate these things in store. Hopefully they’ve addressed their supply issues as mentioned.

I got lucky today. I try to check my local Target and Wal-Mart once a week for Classified and Retro figures. I've only ever seen the CI Roadblock once , and two Classified Cobra Commanders ever on the shelves at Target (no others). Just one open stocking box of the Roadblock/Destro retro wave at Wal-Mart. That's the totality of my local Joe sightings within the past year.

I didn't feel like driving to Target to check for Major Bludd this morning, so I checked the app first which said they had two in stock at my local store! I popped over and nothing on the shelves. While I'm standing in the aisle looking at the empty pegs, I decide to see if they actually have it and order it for pickup, then went to do my grocery shopping. Lo and behold an hour later, he was at the customer service desk of Target waiting for me. Really nice figure, and I think that Hasbro has the design down pat now for Joes with a modern look with some classic inspiration.

In non-classified news, I also have a 1988 Rolling Thunder out for delivery today. My brother owned one after I moved away from home but I never did...looking forward to it!

I found a Bludd in Target yesterday, willing to trade him for Beach Head packaged or unpackaged complete.

Honestly, the only CLASSIFIED figure I own is the Hasbro Pulse version of Snake Eyes from a year or so I purchased in multiples still factory sealed in the shipping boxes.

No.

I'm not selling/trading them. I'd rather put them all in a bonfire and live stream them being destroyed.

The entire CLASSIFIED debacle utterly killed my enthusiasm and support for the line and Hasbro in totality. They'll never earn any $ from me period.

The only GI JOE stuff I buy are the 1:6 offerings from Sideshow, but way too many scumbag sellers out there lying about completeness/condition among other issues.

Back