G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bleh! Hisstank is reporting a 4th Roadblock figure and a new Cobra Island figure with vehicle. I guess we’re not done yet unless the live stream has better news.

You can also add some shelf supports and more shelves to a Detolf. That's what I did for my 1/18 movie car display in one of my Detolfs. It's got 8 shelves at the moment. You'll have to buy some extra glass shelves (or have them cut) and need some shelf supports, but you can either 3D print the supports or buy some that someone else already made.

Thanks but I'm looking for something longer than 14" across in length. It's getting to be cramped quarters for my Cobra and Destro's armory dios LOL.

That's it? No mass retail reveals? Internet's going to eat this alive.

That is my go to Snake Eyes so I'm really looking forward to this probably the most. Funny how they're packing Timber with this version, LOL.

Roadblock looks good for an Amazon exclusive. I'll try to pick up 2, but if I'm only able to get 1, I'm good with it.

Barbecue and Breaker (my very first JOE) with RAM cycle (my very first vehicle) look AMAZING!!! Too bad they're Target exclusives. I'm looking for 2 BBQs and at least 1 Breaker/RAM, and really hoping for 2.
Hopefully, this means Target is done for the month and we'll get some other reveals that will be available to a lot more collectors. And at least there weren't any troop builder exclusives announced.

I'm really bummed there was no tease for a HasLab either.

Nice...

Roadblock.jpg

The new classic Roadblock looks great, not happy with the stupid minigun instead of Ma Deuce, I'll have to buy one on etsy. Love the Ram with Breaker, first Greenshirt in the line, I hope we get many more. And he has no stupid shin armor! Barbecue also looks great, I think that's a new body, I'll have to listen to the podcast. Boo at more GD Target exclusives. I'm so tired of them. And it's good to hear rereleases for past CI stuff, I'll be looking for more Cobra Troopers and maybe another Beachhead but I have all of them.
The Commando SE is fantastic! Timber looks great, If it's an excl. it'll be impossible to find, hard enough if it's a reg. release.

I was hoping to see more new stuff, like Torpedo, EELs or Stalker. Possible that more will be unveiled throughout June.

Got my pre-order in for Roadblock, hopefully Amazon won't cancel it for no reason.

The new classic Roadblock looks great, not happy with the stupid minigun instead of Ma Deuce, I'll have to buy one on etsy. Love the Ram with Breaker, first Greenshirt in the line, I hope we get many more. And he has no stupid shin armor! Barbecue also looks great, I think that's a new body, I'll have to listen to the podcast. Boo at more GD Target exclusives. I'm so tired of them. And it's good to hear rereleases for past CI stuff, I'll be looking for more Cobra Troopers and maybe another Beachhead but I have all of them.
The Commando SE is fantastic! Timber looks great, If it's an excl. it'll be impossible to find, hard enough if it's a reg. release.

Ma Deuce, lol it's never enough is it? Classic Roadblock or not, you do realize this is the 21st Century and that weapon is beyond old?

That being said, if they ever release Blowtorch (a flamethrower...in the 21st Century:slap ) I'll eat my words.

https://www.ign.com/articles/new-snake-eyes-and-timber-gi-joe-classified-figures-announced-by-hasbro

'The new Snake Eyes and Timber G.I. Joe Classified collector's pack can be preordered for $39.99 beginning June 10 at 1 PM ET, and will be available "July 1, 2021 at select toy retailers," according to Hasbro.'

Ah..hope I don?t miss it..that?s the Snake I?ve been waiting for

WHAT???????!!!!!?!?! THIS!!!!!! This is THE Snake Eyes figure set! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Love the single release, but this SE & Timber is just!!!!

Ordered the Roadblock via Amazon.
Hope they keep my Order as im in OZ and by looking now,it is ALREADY unavailable to preorder!!

Ma Deuce, lol it's never enough is it? Classic Roadblock or not, you do realize this is the 21st Century and that weapon is beyond old?

That being said, if they ever release Blowtorch (a flamethrower...in the 21st Century:slap ) I'll eat my words.

:confused: The M2 is still currently in use in the US military. It's Roadblocks signature weapon, the personal minigun has become an overused movie gimmick.

The flamethrower is a devastating weapon, it almost made a comeback dealing with the cave complexes in the Afghanistan War. Experiences in WWII shown there is no better weapon for dealing with tunnel systems, it burns out the oxygen so the enemy suffocates rather than burns.
Why Adapt ARAH if they're going to reinvent everything. There's no other way to make Blowtorch in his practical bright yellow and orange camouflage wielding his ridiculous antiquated flamethrower. :lol

I've never seen and never owned:
Cobra Troopers (any of them)
Beachhead
Baroness
Firefly
Bludd

So why should I get excited that I'll ever see any of these new exclusives, let alone any of the re-releases?

Yeah, it's hard to be excited for anything related to this line. I'm glad I was able to get the trio of Baroness, Cobra Commander, and Destro, but I'm cutting the line off there. The handling of this line is baffling. The demand is obviously there for these figures without the need of partnerships with Target.

Exactly, I?ve yet to see ANY Joes on shelves in the local Target, so not too excited.

I managed to grab Storm Shadow, Viper and Firefly on eBay for decent prices, as far as exclusives go, but still haven?t pulled the trigger on Bludd. Really want him though, so I will.

On a more positive note, how great are the Zartan and Destro figs? They both really got me into the line. Would love a Slaughter?s Renegade pack, but you KNOW it would be a Target ex heh.

:confused: The M2 is still currently in use in the US military. It's Roadblocks signature weapon, the personal minigun has become an overused movie gimmick.

The flamethrower is a devastating weapon, it almost made a comeback dealing with the cave complexes in the Afghanistan War. Experiences in WWII shown there is no better weapon for dealing with tunnel systems, it burns out the oxygen so the enemy suffocates rather than burns.
Why Adapt ARAH if they're going to reinvent everything. There's no other way to make Blowtorch in his practical bright yellow and orange camouflage wielding his ridiculous antiquated flamethrower. :lol

Heh, right the Ronald McDonald flame suit :rotfl

Kinda figured they were still using that weapon in some respects soon as I mentioned it....no wonder Russia isn't afraid of pushing our buttons. ARAH adaptation is great, but you have to evolve the line a little. It's no longer the 1980s after all! Then again, some purists still want Superman in his undies.

I imagine we'll get classic representations in some respects - that commando Snake Eyes shows the willingness.

Firefly, Flint, Jaye and Bludd are my most recent additions. All absolutely brilliant figures - this line keeps getting better and better. I?ve been lucky that I?ve got everything I wanted so far, but not without the stress of worrying I?ll miss out. I hope they make it easier to get the exclusives! I?m already stressing about potentially missing the new Snake and Timber pack and the bike set!

I've never seen and never owned:
Cobra Troopers (any of them)
Beachhead
Baroness
Firefly
Bludd

So why should I get excited that I'll ever see any of these new exclusives, let alone any of the re-releases?

I agree, the only two cobra islands I ever saw was once a cobra trooper, couldnt believe my eyes and grabbed him, and the second is which I saw a few times is Roadblock code name: peg warmer.

This line has become completely backwards where the stuff that are repaints or different versions of figures we have seen go to the mass retail and the new character figures are exclusive to Target!!

Back