G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really. I have a comfortable price in my head and if I see it on ebay for that I will grab it. Not counting on lucking out in store.

That's reasonable. I'm holding out on the possibility that most of these Cobra Island figures will see a massive re-release.

I've seen more reports of Bludd in Philadelphia and Arizona.
I went to Target today and tried scanning a picture of the barcode from Bludd into the in-store inventory checker, at first it said unknown item, then it beeped a second time and came up as GI Joe Classified Asteriod $19.99 Isle Unknown. With the DPCI number 087-16-9916

I think if they had inventory it would've mentioned it on the display.

The Joe pegs were empty.

He's out. Mostly on the East Coast...I got him today and had to ask an employee to fetch him from the back. You might get lucky and find him on the regular Joe pegs since Target does a great job of keeping those empty. :slap

Their "planograms" seem to have a peg for him dated 5/30 but he's already shipping to stores.

Guys, relax. The fun is in the hunt. I'm just grabbing the figures I can get. I'm sure they'll re-do another release of Bludd's and Cobra Island figs so more people can get them. The Classified line is awesome imo and one doesn't always need to be a completionist, do they? :)

I went 0-5 this weekend. Just missed a case at 1 Target. I thought since he's not an army builder that the first person to find him wouldn't grab all of them, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

My collector grades for Flint and Lady Jaye finally arrived at Big Bad Toy Store today and I'm shipping a big @$$ pile of loot that also includes a Cobra Trooper, Zartan, vintage ROTJ Boba Fett, Black Series ROTJ deluxe Boba Fett and an ultimate edition of the GOAT Randy "Macho Man" Savage.

Plus, i called a local Target and they're holding 1 Major Bludd for me to pick up after work.

Today is a good day. Don't have many of them anymore when it comes to collecting.

I hope everyone looking for Bludd is able to find him.

Just picked up my Bludd! Called a store yesterday and the clerk didn't have any on hand, but she told me they should have them today at most stores. Called this morning and the clerk was nice enough to find a store that had them, luckily the clerk at that 2nd Target was willing to hold it for me until after work.
Websites like Target.com, Popfinder, and Brickseek don't show any indication of stock in the area, it appears Target will no longer list Joe Exclusives for online inventory or something. Makes it much harder, you now have to have intuition when a excl. fig will be hitting stores, and blindly call everyday.
Diligence is the only way to get these damn things.

I also managed to place a order for a restock of Scarlett on Amazon today, I hope it's the redeco version.

Joe Scorpio? More like Joe Haulio!

I'll show myself out...

Haha. I've been called much worse than that, so thanks! :rotfl

Just picked up my Bludd! Called a store yesterday and the clerk didn't have any on hand, but she told me they should have them today at most stores. Called this morning and the clerk was nice enough to find a store that had them, luckily the clerk at that 2nd Target was willing to hold it for me until after work.
Websites like Target.com, Popfinder, and Brickseek don't show any indication of stock in the area, it appears Target will no longer list Joe Exclusives for online inventory or something. Makes it much harder, you now have to have intuition when a excl. fig will be hitting stores, and blindly call everyday.
Diligence is the only way to get these damn things.

I also managed to place a order for a restock of Scarlett on Amazon today, I hope it's the redeco version.

Thank YOU! If you hadn't given me a heads up yesterday, I wouldn't have called Target today and been able to score a figure.

The redeco Scarlett is up for pre-order on BBTS right now with an expected release of this month. If it's not too late to cancel that Amazon order.

I really hope Bludd is the only item from this wave of Cobra Island. Hopefully, we'll get mass retail announcements on new figures next month. :pray:

So Canada Toys R Us (yes, always have to remind people it's still in business here) had a bunch of Baroness Cobra Coils sent to them and now they've all disappeared and are listed on ebay :/. Oh well. I'll be checking TRU for Major Bludd as TRU is the only place that gets Target Exclusives in Canada and prices them as suggested retail price

Back