For All Mankind Apple TV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sidewinder

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone else watched this show? I binged the first 2 seasons in a matter of days, it was that good! Being such a fan of Ronald D. Moore's remake of BSG, I'm not surprised that I loved this new show of his aswell.

Season 3 is just around the corner, looking forward to that.

It's a shame that the show gets so little attention being on Apple TV, there just aren't a lot of people watching. I think there are some great series being developed by Apple, I'm a fan of The Morning Show and also want to get into Foundation and Invasion.
Hopefully Apple starts advertising a bit more because I just ended up watching For All Mankind as it was named the number show in 2021 in a couple of articles that I read, so it looked like a good watch.

This show is freaking amazing. I love BSG and consider it the finest sci-fi show of all time, but For All Mankind is in a very close second. It is manages to capture so much... I think the title of this show is apt. Also Gordo is my man! Super impressed with that actor's dedication too. Anyway, this and Station Eleven are easily the best things on TV.

This show is freaking amazing. I love BSG and consider it the finest sci-fi show of all time, but For All Mankind is in a very close second. It is manages to capture so much... I think the title of this show is apt. Also Gordo is my man! Super impressed with that actor's dedication too. Anyway, this and Station Eleven are easily the best things on TV.
It really is a fantastic series. Gordo and Tracy are my favourite characters. Absolutely love how they have been written and the development and changes to their characters. The season 2 finale is some of the best television I have seen. Apple need to get out there and advertise this show. They have put a lot of effort into marketing TMS a s Ted Lasso, Sci fi needs more attention.

Seeing as the fourth season began yesterday, it prompted me to finally give this a try.

I'm only on the third episode of the first but am liking it a lot so far.

The Danny Stevens character being written off the show should help ;)
Thank God! I couldn't stand him last season.

I love the montages at the beginning of the season to see all the events that happened over the years in-between seasons, and how it differs from our own reality. Anyone catch the movie with Jada Pinkett? 😆 She never marries Will in this universe. The extra features on these events on AppleTV are also great to watch.

Age make-up is really great on Ed this season. His age is now listed at 72. It will be interesting to see how they end his story arc this season. I think this will be the last one we get with the OG characters of Ed, Dani and Margot. Ellen has already been written off as retired. I'm happy with her story ended, she is one of the lucky ones.

Back