EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second batch for me, unfortunately. I think Nanjin mentioned a Dec/Jan shipping time-frame for those.
Same here. So no early delivery thrill and first pictures for me, this time... *moaning about it in the corner, like a truly mature person*:crying

Nanjin! I cannot believe she will be ready to be shipped out so soon. You did a fantastic job in streamlining this process especially when it seems like most 1/6 preorders I have seen recently are listing 2023 shipping dates, late 2022 if they are optimistic. Definitely more fun as a consumer if I order a figure and then a few months later have the figure in hand. Being asked to commit funds over a year and a half in advance is not something I like doing and definitely makes me more hesitant to preorder. I like your model much better.

Nanjin! I cannot believe she will be ready to be shipped out so soon. You did a fantastic job in streamlining this process especially when it seems like most 1/6 preorders I have seen recently are listing 2023 shipping dates, late 2022 if they are optimistic. Definitely more fun as a consumer if I order a figure and then a few months later have the figure in hand. Being asked to commit funds over a year and a half in advance is not something I like doing and definitely makes me more hesitant to preorder. I like your model much better.
My entire life was about ROI return on investment.

I am giving the supporters the Fastest industry norm ROI, adding to that the lowest ever lnitial investment outlay.

Adding together, the return attractiveness is a lot higher comparing to others potential investment (preorders) in terms of Time Value of Money.

I am using everything I know in my entire life in this 1/6 Trek and examined this venture in every possible angles and circumstances šŸ˜„

I even used my experience in relationships by Romancing the supporters with release selections and timing (you will see).

The whole collection process will be a continuous experience filled with joy and disappointments but with hope to have the ending that each of us want.

These figures will bring you the Memory flash back of the Trek times we all enjoyed in our Golden Years.

Last edited:
B32C9DF3-1A36-4874-82C7-B552F18B85CA.jpeg

Not 100% but the likeness is definitely a whole lot stronger than on the earlier proto. Only thing hurting it a bit is the paint job, as it looks like he's been lying in a tanning booth for far too long. The eyes are looking a bit creepy as well, but that could just be due to the lighting...

Easily recognizable and that uniform is a thing of beauty!

As davejames mentioned, he's a bit on the tan side. Jlacivita has a point with the slight smile as not being too common but a happy doctor makes for a happy crew...

Hmm better than the prototype photo, but Iā€™m still seeing a lot more Ethan Phillips in the eyes than I am Robert Picardo. Hopefully the final product will look a bit better.

Attachments

• F15DE907-8D05-4E71-BF71-B76E2491777B.jpeg
    F15DE907-8D05-4E71-BF71-B76E2491777B.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 23
Honestly a huge improvement would probably come from taking the upwards corner turns of the mouth and turning them down into a frown like all the gifs. There is a lot of likeness there, the unfamiliar facial expression is just off putting. I think Nanjin said they were past this proto anyways? I hope they use a newer one for pre-orders to get more action.

The EMH sculpt isnā€™t terrible. It also looks like it is the same sculpt the was posted previously with minor differences to the hair but same expression. The paint could be throwing off the likeness some. His eyes appear to be painted as though he is looking downward which looks odd imo.

Back