InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sanctum toys has another 6 batsignals up on their website. But eta is august. So anyone who needs it can order from them
Do you have to pay in full upfront with them even on pre-order products? I can't see any deposit or payment plan options on their site.

IMG_3870.jpeg

I am loving the Bruce Wayne portrait especially this angle they nailed his jawline so well.

I do like the cowl accessory, though it's an odd choice considering the prop cowl is one piece
I get why they include it, but I’ve never been a fan of having my figures holding their masks or helmets unless they do it often like Mandalorians. You never see Batman just nonchalantly doing that lol

I get why they include it, but I’ve never been a fan of having my figures holding their masks or helmets unless they do it often like Mandalorians. You never see Batman just nonchalantly doing that lol
I think the "holding the cowl" thing, particularly for Batman, is very much rooted in the comic tradition. It's a classic panel or illustration choice, even if the visual language of film doesn't translate the same way. (It also helps that the mask is comic book magic which can hold a shape when worn but fall naturally when held, which is a bit more evocative.)

1000001970.jpg

Ping them in Instagram. They will create a link to pay for deposit alone. Then once it’s in stock, you have to pay remaining amount and shipping too

isnt that toys sanctum from the toys wonderland creator??

have you bought something with them ? I tried to email them but I just got a bounce back email

isnt that toys sanctum from the toys wonderland creator??

have you bought something with them ? I tried to email them but I just got a bounce back email
You are confusing with comic sanctorum which is basically Toys Wonderland. This is Sanctum toys. This is based out of Malaysia. Yes me and my friend bought from them

Back