EXO-6 Star Trek "Voyager" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or you could post pics now to make collectors feel better and preorder because the pics we have seen so far aren't selling the likeness.

Or you could post pics now to make collectors feel better and preorder because the pics we have seen so far aren't selling the likeness.
Understood, but we have to do with what we have at this time, just like EMH's predecessor, we can't find a good 1/6 figure photographer who likes Trek. We just don't have time to sit around and watch how EMH performs, and I believe we have max out to the point that EMH is feasible to produce with our expectation. He looks good to us, then off he goes, and we move on. I am not going to wait another 8 months for EMH.

More pictures will be available when he's up for preorders. But very limited.

I mean the Patrick Stewart likeness on the First Contact Picard was off in the reveal pictures too, but not as bad as the Picardo sculpt for EMH in my opinion.

The thing that sort of sucks is the sculpt could turn out better, but do I want to gamble that with a pre-order? If I don’t pre-order will one be available later or will I just miss out entirely?

When you start strong, you have to stay strong otherwise the line suffers. You can't really go good, bad, good, bad. There has to be some consistency. I'd go back to the drawing board with the Doc and concentrate on what is strong in the line.

I mean the Patrick Stewart likeness on the First Contact Picard was off in the reveal pictures too, but not as bad as the Picardo sculpt for EMH in my opinion.

The thing that sort of sucks is the sculpt could turn out better, but do I want to gamble that with a pre-order? If I don’t pre-order will one be available later or will I just miss out entirely?
You can always sell on, if he is isn't to your liking in hand

Last edited:
When you start strong, you have to stay strong otherwise the line suffers. You can't really go good, bad, good, bad. There has to be some consistency. I'd go back to the drawing board with the Doc and concentrate on what is strong in the line.
Likenesses of all the 1/6th lines I've collected have been variable, across different franchises & manufacturers, including the top dog HT. I personally don't think the EMH is a bad likeness, not quite there, but bad no. The first HT Luke & Han are off, but the Leia is incredible, the line hasn't suffered for it.

Those facebook photos look a lot better. I’m sold.

The official Exo 6 promo photo reminds me of this guy.

1635449850473.jpeg

Yeah I was hoping the likeness would be a bit stronger, given what a fantastic character he was, but it gets the job done well enough for me to order at least.

I think the main thing hurting it is just that odd smile. Where the smirk on Janeway looked completely natural on her, this smile seems kinda weird and forced for some reason.

Yeah I was hoping the likeness would be a bit stronger, given what a fantastic character he was, but it gets the job done well enough for me to order at least.

I think the main thing hurting it is just that odd smile. Where the smirk on Janeway looked completely natural on her, this smile seems kinda weird and forced for some reason.
sheldon-cooper-sheldon-smiling.gif

I am more happy with the fb (meta lol) photos...but this is a one off paint...there is going to be a bit of a drop off to production...but granted Data was pretty much bang on.

Data was a solid 10/10 for me. It is still on display on my office desk, the top honor place for my figures. (presently shared with the OG Mando my goofy grinning custom Scott Lang Team Suit figure...

I think the only negative, and it didn't involve the figure itself, was with the packaging getting damaged in shipping, for a number of folks here.

Understood, but we have to do with what we have at this time, just like EMH's predecessor, we can't find a good 1/6 figure photographer who likes Trek. We just don't have time to sit around and watch how EMH performs, and I believe we have max out to the point that EMH is feasible to produce with our expectation. He looks good to us, then off he goes, and we move on. I am not going to wait another 8 months for EMH.

More pictures will be available when he's up for preorders. But very limited.
The skin tones look decent, eyes are still oddly positioned. I believe the likeness is there but this one may need a repaint.

Back