EXO-6 Star Trek "The Wrath of Khan" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking forward so much to having these on the shelf, especially Kirk, Spock and Bones. Would have been nice to have Scotty in this outfit also.
Scotty in the "monster maroon" with the kilt and maybe bagpipes from Spock's funeral? Since Nanjin has said he won't be making the engineering radiation suit, that's the best we can hope for.

I would have loved the engineer outfit for Scotty but a close second is the black and white outfit from "Voyage Home" / TNG "Relics".

relics-hd-245 sm.jpg

Is Spock gonna have 2 different tunics where he is a captain or science officer?

Other than the Johnny Long Torso look people have already mentioned, there's just something about Spock's face that appears off.
It is an odd face to me as well. Not as long and narrow as Nimoy had, which was rather weathered from the years of smoking too. I was hoping for something similar the 1/4 Darkside TWOK Spock sculpt which I've always loved. But could not pay the high price for that statue,

stat.jpg

Back