EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picard PO for Picard Day (June 16th)? Make it so!

1686592994733.jpeg

I'd be really surprised if we got a Picard TNG pre-order. If we're getting a pre-order for Picard Day, it'll probably be Picard Picard.

20230125_142352.gif

Usually a fan or a page Nanjin follows reminds him of Trek events, so he'll share their post and chuck some teaser together. That's usually a repost of something he shared before, and he'll post it while mentioning the Kool Aiders.

Hey Nanjin enjoy your Monday morning screenshot session!!!

Waiting for packaging, then Locutus is ready to ship.

I will be right there overseeing Locutus final stage.

A few VIPs will also have First Contact version of Locutus, a 100% completely different head sculpt.

All molds are scheduled to be destroyed after 3 months.

I assume the First Contact version won’t be for normal consumers since he says a few VIP’s will get that sculpt. I guess whatever but may have been a nice inclusion or an optional upgrade.

I had thought way back when Locutus was being discussed that they were planning to include the two head sculpts then plans changed for whatever reason. Shame.

He said VIPs include people that helped out with production and those who work on current shows.

So Terry Matalas is definitely getting a FC head.

I had thought way back when Locutus was being discussed that they were planning to include the two head sculpts then plans changed for whatever reason. Shame.
Yep. When initially revealing the figure, he explicitly said it would include both head sculpts. And several marketing photos depicted the First Contact version.
Then at some point he just quietly decided "nevermind" and now is gloating about how only some of his friends are getting the second head. Kinda ******.
The only reason he can even get away with this behavior is because he's operating in such a niche market.

Last edited:
Not getting the second sculpt doesn’t bother me too much but it’s a bit odd to have it only available to a select few who probably aren’t paying for the figure and leave it out of the package for paying customers.

I have a feeling that the second sculpt could be sold separately, in the future.

The funny thing is that some would have purchased two Locutus figures just to display both head sculpt options.

Maybe it's a license thing and he can't sell it, but can essentially give it away to people unofficially? No idea just guessing.

We’ll probably see someone come out with a custom FC sculpt for those who really want it.

Back