EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please accept my deepest apologies….please?

65CA996A-3A62-44BF-BD0C-D0874A40BF18.jpeg

I'll take a Ro over a Tasha any day. The most memorable things about Tasha are 1. She dies. 2. Her drugs and rape gangs monologue, and 3. She ****** Data. The only Tasha I'll ever need is the little plastic one that will probably come with TNG Data.

Please accept my deepest apologies….please?

View attachment 633310
Yes!

1681303324250.jpeg

I'll take a Ro over a Tasha any day. The most memorable things about Tasha are 1. She dies. 2. Her drugs and rape gangs monologue, and 3. She ****** Data. The only Tasha I'll ever need is the little plastic one that will probably come with TNG Data.
I wonder if Crosby ever regretted walking away from the show when she did. It’s not like she became a household name elsewhere, I always associate her with her stint on TNG.

True she didn't do a whole lot, but the fact she's constantly referenced and remembered so fondly by the crew many years later still makes her worth having I think.

And she did wear that early uniform better than anyone else.

If there's gonna be a Tasha figure, I'd rather it be from Yesterday's Enterprise. One of the best episodes of TNG, the character's finest moment, and I imagine that adjusting the regular TNG uniform would be a lot easier at the factory than making that awful jumpsuit.

If there's gonna be a Tasha figure, I'd rather it be from Yesterday's Enterprise. One of the best episodes of TNG, the character's finest moment, and I imagine that adjusting the regular TNG uniform would be a lot easier at the factory than making that awful jumpsuit.
The Yar and Shooter McGavin two-pack.

1681324431778.jpeg

Honestly, I'd buy both Tasha and Ro. They'd be easy to do: a simple headswap with Beverly 's body and the appropriate uniform. Same goes for Rand and Chapel from TOS. I love some of the lesser known characters, and most of them are women. All four would need minimal accessories.

Honestly, I'd buy both Tasha and Ro. They'd be easy to do: a simple headswap with Beverly 's body and the appropriate uniform. Same goes for Rand and Chapel from TOS. I love some of the lesser known characters, and most of them are women. All four would need minimal accessories.
I’m rewatching TNG, currently on the tail end of Season 2, and think a 1/6th representation of Katherine Pulaski would be a nice touch.

Pulaski brought a new vibe to the medical bay. While Dr. Crusher was often defined by her role as a mother and consulted for advice on social and emotional matters just as often as medical ones, Dr. Pulaski was calculating and detached. I’ve read that the character was intended to be moulded around McCoy, it would’ve been interesting to see her character arc develop and melt away some of that ridge-ness that some fans didn’t take to. I liked how her initial impressions of Data evolved during the season.

I think Season 2 is quite strong actually.

I’m rewatching TNG, currently on the tail end of Season 2, and think a 1/6th representation of Katherine Pulaski would be a nice touch.

Pulaski brought a new vibe to the medical bay. While Dr. Crusher was often defined by her role as a mother and consulted for advice on social and emotional matters just as often as medical ones, Dr. Pulaski was calculating and detached. I’ve read that the character was intended to be moulded around McCoy, it would’ve been interesting to see her character arc develop and melt away some of that ridge-ness that some fans didn’t take to. I liked how her initial impressions of Data evolved during the season.

I admit you make a decent case for Pulaski as a character, but the only figure I'd get from early TNG is Dr. Selar 😋

selar.jpg

Alexander looks like he has some serious attitude in that picture. In that one episode where he was lying all the time it must’ve been hard for Worf not to throw him out the nearest airlock.

I found it kind of unintentionally hilarious how hard Worf would look for reasons that would get him out of being that kid's dad.

Pulaski was written as such a blatant McCoy knockoff that I had a hard time really loving the character, but Muldaur did bring a lot of presence to the role and she did have some memorable moments with the rest of the crew, so I'd be totally down for an Exo figure.

Back