EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"A Fist Full of Datas" or GTFO...

Frank Data
Frank Data sm.jpg

Bandito Data
bandito data sm.jpg

Annie Data
Annie Data sm.jpg

Patiently waiting for Locutus shipping. Feels like we got “a shipping next week” post about a month ago haha

Went with the standard/deluxe version. At first I thought the extra bit was just two iffy versions of Spot and was gonna opt for the basic version, but then I noticed the extra Data head, and it made the choice a no-brainer.

are the differences between essential/deluxe the inclusion of Spot and a second headsculpt that's very very slightly less grumpy?

I like it but am not completely wowed by it. I think they’re milking the fact that it’s TNG and a popular character to justify two versions and one with a substantially higher price point.

The first Data release had two sculpts for $195. It had essentially the same accessories other than it didn’t include Spot.

At first I thought the Standard (deluxe) edition included his station too which I thought was going to be a steal but then realized it was too good to be true.

I like it but am not completely wowed by it. I think they’re milking the fact that it’s TNG and a popular character to justify two versions and one with a substantially higher price point.

The first Data release had two sculpts for $195. It had essentially the same accessories other than it didn’t include Spot.
I don't know what it is, but something seems off to me. I think I'll pass, but was waiting to see comments from people who are good at figuring out likeness inaccuracies.

Back