EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
And the first TNG figure officially announced is our favorite letter of the alphabet - "Q" !

Q.jpg

This was a dream figure for me for the longest time. Easiest preorder I'll ever make.

Is he going to have a throne I wonder? That just seems to be an integral part of his introduction. But man, I already see costs on this one being high enough as is :O

The best pictures and preview video to date.

That sculpt, near perfect.

He's going to give Picard some competition as my favorite figure yet. Which is fitting.

Hmm, gotta be honest and say I still kinda prefer the previous QMX sculpt. As it seems a bit more realistic and less caricaturish somehow.

But oh well, I'm still really looking forward to that new Exo figure.

FB_IMG_1503695953661.jpg

Last edited:
I feel like with TOS and TNG the starting choices are a bit odd. Mirror Spock and Q. Both are iconic and memorable, but seem like they should be later.

Regardless though Q is looking good so far. I’ll probably get him.

I don't get the sense Mirror Spock is meant to kick off the TOS line, but only the Mirror Universe line. But I can easily see why people might interpret it that way .

I don't get the sense Mirror Spock is meant to kick off the TOS line, but only the Mirror Universe line. But I can easily see why people might interpret it that way .
True, but technically it’s the first figure from TOS we’re getting from EXO-6. The marketing does show it as being from the Mirror Universe line though.

Hmm, gotta be honest and say I still kinda prefer the previous QMX sculpt. Seems a bit more realistic and caricaturish somehow.

But oh well, I'm still really looking forward to that new Exo figure.

View attachment 550231

IMO I like the subtle display of smugness on the EXO-6 sculpt, the raised eyebrow, slight grin etc. However I do agree he would look even more awesome in a Starfleet uniform.

Great hand sculpt snap addition. Very excited for this figure. A+

I feel like with TOS and TNG the starting choices are a bit odd. Mirror Spock and Q. Both are iconic and memorable, but seem like they should be later.

Regardless though Q is looking good so far. I’ll probably get him.
I see your point but I understand Nanjin's plan of not releasing all of the key characters early on and then having the line(s) simply fizzle out. From a financial perspective, the current plan seems to work out for both EXO-6 and collectors. The Kirks, Spocks, Picards, etc., will always be the big sellers, regardless of when released. Providing some of these 2nd tier(?) figures early on shows us that the lines will go deeper than just the bridge crews, for example. Just my take.

As for "Q", the sculpt really manages to capture the cockiness, dangerous and whimsical nature of the character. Based on that one pic, it just may have supplanted "FC" Data as the best sculpt yet.

I'm liking the seemingly random character selection. Trek has failed several times in several different figure format with predictable character releases of Kirk, Picard, Spock..... LOTR also had a similar problem in some lines, Aragorn, Legolas, Gandalf...then fizzled out
I really hope this different approach works out

Back