EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he just gains a certain amount of enjoyment poking the fizgigs whose only real options at the end of the day are to buy his products or not buy his products. He wouldn't even need to check the forums to know that when he makes an oblique reference, certain people will kick off, like the tree falling in the forest. It's a relatively small market with relatively small product runs so maybe he feels confident that he will sell enough either way. Time will tell I suppose.

For now, whatever marketing strategy that exists is working sufficiently well to keep the line going and I am purchasing characters that I want to purchase with more characters that I want to purchase coming up. That's fine by me.

On the general subject -

I wish the insults werent reposted here. I don't even want to know what he has to say about this forum. In the beginning it was good to know how he felt, but now the cake is fully baked, as it were. All it can do is get people further agitated for no good.

What does doing any of that -- going on and on, round after round, each side pretending not to be listening to what the other side is saying while simultaneously hanging on every word so that another barb can be thrown -- get any of us, or him for that matter? Let's just let it go. It'll be so much healthier
I agree. Too bad not everyone else here will.

This forum and Nanjin seems to have settled into a co-dependent persecution complex feedback loop.

I’m fairly certain the “landmines” he referenced are just posts with obviously wrong details to rile us up. He made a post with a pic of alt-universe Data from “Parallels” with the blue eyes, saying “missed a detail.” Obvious joke.

That jacket looks great, but I’m afraid it’s gonna drive the price through the roof

I have to agree the guy needs a lesson in how to effectively communicate with his user base, and perhaps not chastise them would be a start.

Then again I don’t have to like the guy to like his toys. 🤷🏼‍♂️

This right here. Too many people get caught up in personal feelings about an individual and don't appreciate the art they bring. I follow Mark Hamill on Twitter. The guy WILL NOT SHUT UP about his personal vendetta against Trump. Does that mean I hate everything he's done and will boycott Star Wars? Hardly lol. I'll just make sure not to be trapped in a car with him on the way to a political rally. Just give me the auto and a Joker laugh. Thanks you're my hero gotta go! B'bye. 😀

IMG_1534.jpeg

Star Trek Day to make a new figure announcement?

Hmm.. Who can it be from the series of Enterprise, TNG, DS9, Voyager, TOS, Section 31, Lower Decks or New Worlds?

TBH, I'm kinda over the announcements, unless they include concrete info on when new pre-orders drop. It's cool seeing new figures, but then they don't go up for pre-order for months. We saw Picard figures at the end of the season, and still no pre-orders. They said SNW would start going up within a couple of months after they debuted, but they also said Saavik would go up by the end of August, and it's September now.

It's more exciting when stuff is teased, and then the following week is up for PO, like they did with TNG Data.

It’s probably Saavik, right?

What happened to TMP Disco Doc? The original estimate was around last April.

I’m leaning towards the late Christie Alley based on what I’ve seen, however I also see that @QuiGonFishing wants his long awaited Jadzia to be finally betrothed to him (pending if it’s officially confirmed by the Jedi council) and have in her in 1/6th format to be a mascot like Grogu. ;)

Nanjin said soon for TMP McCoy as recently as yesterday on his page, I think.

His estimates seem too optimistic based on what Exo-6 has actually put up for pre-order versus what Nanjin has teased.

March to April to July to ???
This also isn't the first time he's said "soon" with regard to Disco Bones. As my esteemed colleague above has pointed out, his estimates seem much too optimistic in the face of what EXO-6 has actually put up for pre-order and when.

Last edited:
Started rewatching Enterprise now as it’s been quite a while since I watched the show with any regularity. I must say, the T’Pol decon gel scene was more than a little HARD to take. I can’t say for sure, but I may have had to leave the room for a little while….

Started rewatching Enterprise now as it’s been quite a while since I watched the show with any regularity. I must say, the T’Pol decon gel scene was more than a little HARD to take. I can’t say for sure, but I may have had to leave the room for a little while….
Thanks @QuiGonFishing , im going to just have to drown out all these images in my head now with a little music.

Alexa, play Hard Habit to Break by Chicago... :)

Back