EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure we were told in Vegas to expect TWOK Saavik "This month" and we're rapidly running out of this month. That said, things tend to drop from EXO on Thursdays.....perhaps there's hope!
I mean if we’re going off things that we haven’t gotten.. TMP McCoy was supposedly coming in March and then I think July but has never happened.

Worf in the space suit from FC was supposedly coming this summer, which is rapidly winding down.

We still have yet to see anything beyond an initial tease of the Borg Queen statue which was one of the first things talked about along with Data and Picard.

Just for fun we should count how many EXO-6 figures have been released since…say…the Hot Toys Mighty Thor figure went up for presale last July with a promised (which they won’t meet) release date of March 2024…yep…I’d say EXO-6 is definitely moving at Warp Speed…and my Star Trek display loves it!
I mean sure, but they also have far less in production than Hot Toys does. Also a lot of EXO-6 figures share parts. That should make it easier for them to churn things out.

The line is barely hitting one-quarter impulse right now.
Nanjin's set up some unrealistic expectations with the volume of prototypes he's shown, and the continued use of phrases like Warp speed - but I'd say that measured against the realities of what other companies produce, he's doing quite well.

We just have it in our heads that at some point we're going to have multiple figures a week to pre-order or buy. This is likely a longer term endeavor than he anticipated.

Meanwhile, unless you're a Voyager fan, we start getting impatient waiting for our preferred lines to get to the point Voyager is now. Some of that is fear built up from disappointment of lines that never finished.

It's natural, but that doeant mean he's not still doing quite well, all things considered.

Just for fun we should count how many EXO-6 figures have been released since…say…the Hot Toys Mighty Thor figure went up for presale last July with a promised (which they won’t meet) release date of March 2024…yep…I’d say EXO-6 is definitely moving at Warp Speed…and my Star Trek display loves it!
Yes compared to HT Exo-6 is pumping these figures out at a pretty nice clip. But it's still a far cry from the deluge of preorders (two or more a month?) that we've been continually promised would happen.

Still though, we're just having fun with it. I don't think anyone here is really that upset about the delays. 🙂

Although I too am anxious to see TWOK I'm also in no great hurry. This year has been VERY expensive if you collect this line let ALONE other lines. I know it's not a prequisite for companies to consider the financial needs of their buyers but that's not reality and the average buyer is NOT rich in funds right now.

9:00 AM PST Thursday on this last day of August has come and gone. No TWOK Saavik, no other new pre-orders. Paris is available for immediate purchase, but that's the only update I can find on the site. :cry:

Yes compared to HT Exo-6 is pumping these figures out at a pretty nice clip. But it's still a far cry from the deluge of preorders (two or more a month?) that we've been continually promised would happen.

Still though, we're just having fun with it. I don't think anyone here is really that upset about the delays. 🙂
Not upset, but I still question the five year mission thing.

Just posted by Nanjin on Facebook:

IMG_4257.jpeg
IMG_4256.jpeg
IMG_4255.jpeg
IMG_4254.jpeg

Followed by this comment in case anyone is wondering how much this community is being attacked for the crime of offering feedback on products we want to buy.

IMG_4253.jpeg

Even if this is supposed to be some twisted joke, the idea that because some of us did something other than fall to our knees in worship of everything he does, he’s hinting that he might try to make this figure harder or impossible to get just for us “experts” as he calls us? Like even our money isn’t good enough for him?

I hope I’m just overreacting to this, and there’s probably no real way to exclude us from the preorder, but the guy needs some therapy in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Seriously that guy needs to shut the **** up. He was painful here, he has gone into the stratosphere on Facebook.

Right? I’ve been trying to hold myself back from posts like this and just try to shut up and enjoy some Trek figures, but this guy just makes it impossible to just move on because he just won’t! Count how many post he puts up referencing “experts” and you’ll know how much we haunt his dreams just for saying I really like this, but not so much that.

I'm praying this Saavik doesn't have a soft sculpt and flat paint. Please, EXO-6. PLEASE 🤞

Personally, I'll admit I don't care (within reason) how long it takes for things to be released - as long as:
1) The face sculpts are good.​
2) The costumes are acceptable.​
3) They DO eventually release all the main characters we are after.​

As for the wee fella's occasionally sociopathic tendencies . . . he can say what he wants - just like we all can . . . and I'm fine with his silly behaviour since it doesn't seem to affect the quality of the product. Besides - artistic types can sometime be a bit "out there" - as long as we don't find out he's cut off an ear we should be fine (would make it tough to keep his glasses straight) :)

The difference there though is he operates on a very public medium using his real name. All a customer has to do is look him up from any Exo-6 box and see how paranoid and obsessed he is with this board.

I doubt he'd be able to block us from ordering new figures on Exo-6, right? Right?? 😄
It would be a lot of work to do it - but he could. Each order has an order number, just make part of the ordering process that you need to post your order number on his fb group. Any order w/o a post gets refunded and voided after 24 hrs. Done. Not part of his fb group? No figure.

Obviously never going to happen to a main character, but, it could with a figure he plans to make a direct from Exo-6 exclusive.

On the general subject -

I wish the insults werent reposted here. I don't even want to know what he has to say about this forum. In the beginning it was good to know how he felt, but now the cake is fully baked, as it were. All it can do is get people further agitated for no good.

What does doing any of that -- going on and on, round after round, each side pretending not to be listening to what the other side is saying while simultaneously hanging on every word so that another barb can be thrown -- get any of us, or him for that matter? Let's just let it go. It'll be so much healthier

EXO-6 is bigger than just one man. There’s a lot of talented people in the background that actually make these figures happen, perhaps even more so than Mr. Spokesman. I’m not dismissing anything that he’s accomplished either, but if he wants to sound off with these absurdities go for it. It’s just noise, I’m still patiently waiting for the characters of interest for me.

Back