EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kirk-khan-gif-7.gif

Oh I know I'm in the minority on that take, and I'm cool with that. I know I'm not very observant or good with being able to convey what I think is wrong. And I do admit that those are hands down the best 2 pics I've seen of it

Looking at the first vs second pic I think the figure looks more like a very close stunt double of the actor. I don't really know why. The biggest thing to me I can articulate is I feel Shatner in the 2nd pic has a thinner face than the figure.
I don't care for the smiling Enterprise flyby look, since it mismatches the intensity Shatner had through most of the movie, but that's a side issue and an artistic choice.

Comparing 2nd and 3rd pictures, I think it does look much closer but almost 1/2 the face is in shadow on both of those.

To each their own. I don't want to rain on the parade, and I'll refrain from further comment on it.

Please do not, in any way, curtail your opinion on ANYTHING AT ALL based on whether or not other members of this board agree with you! Discussion is the very reason we're all here, and it would be a pretty boring and lifeless discussion if we all agreed and read only about how we're all on the same page!
😇

So...we already know he's using star dates differently than most conventional wisdom says, but if he's at least applying some conventional math to it, his stardate -300689 should be September 29th, although he might mean September 28th, as that was the premiere date for Star Trek: TNG in 1987. It's the closest event of any real significance that falls near the 29th of September, and I do seem to recall Nanjin being annoyed that the 30th and 35th anniversaries of TNG passed without enough fanfare from Paramount.

1692905165171.jpeg

🙏

I wasn't champing at the bit to get him, but by 9:08 am he was gone. Just as well. I think I'm sticking to the original crew for these, as much as I'd like a Borg.

Sheeesh….! Took me FOR-EVER doing test shots with at least 100 angles and 100 lighting set ups, four hours last night, another two this afternoon, but I think I have Nicholas Locarno dialed in as best I can. I’m still seeing a lot of Neil Patrick Harris, but this is the best I think I can do (or at least this is all the time I’m willing to spend! 😇)

IMG_4200.jpeg

Back