EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite so far has to be the original release, "First Contact" Data. Love both head sculpts and even picked up enough loose parts to display the "real skin" sculpt, as well.

Second place goes to "Mirror, Mirror" Sulu. Just captures the actor and creepy character perfectly.

Sisko is definitely in the top five, for sure.
I agree, though I’ll say the TNG line seems to be shaping up to be the strongest out of the gate for me. Between what’s been released (Q, Locutus) and PO/teased (Data, Picard) the likenesses have all been on point.

I hope we see more of the crew soon.

Exo-6 really did smash this out of the park. Mine came with a tiny scratch on the leg but I’ll live with it. This is is a stellar release. I won’t be doing much with it though, it seems far too fiddly with all the wires. Defo lives up to “Museum grade” for me.

Attachments

• IMG_4090.jpeg
    IMG_4090.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4098.jpeg
    IMG_4098.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
    IMG_4097.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4104.jpeg
    IMG_4104.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4091.jpeg
    IMG_4091.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4101.jpeg
    IMG_4101.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
IMO Archer or Saru might be tops. Neither are favorite characters of mine, but their likenesses, the tailoring, and how they look on display, they always catch my eye.

Now if I add in the favorite character aspect, Sisko, and TMP Spock would most likely be tops.

TBH I feel there have been more winners so far, and none are so bad that they would be considered losers.

Of the ones I have Burnham is the only one I'm not 100% satisfied with in terms of likeness. Saru is perfect because the were given the digital file of his head. TMP Kirk and part of Locutus were sculpted by the same guy, and both those heads came out great.

I honestly think my favorite is Mirror Sulu. Kind of odd saying that but I think of them all he’s turned out the best. I also just like it for how different it is compared with Sulu’s regular look.

Also really like Sisko and the TMP Kirk and Spock.

The weakest (already established) Janeway / EMH

Ones with issues: wonky-eyed Tuvok ( although sculpt is pretty good)

The rest are good to great likeness in my estimation

EXO 6 is pretty decent out of the gate
Those were the three that made me stop collecting the Voyager line, all the sculpts in that line are weak compared to the rest.

Those were the three that made me stop collecting the Voyager line, all the sculpts in that line are weak compared to the rest.
I wanted them all, but didn't like Janeway, so it saved me a fortune. I actually would've bought two sets, as my mother is a huge Voyager and TNG fan.

I guess I’m the only one who doesn’t think the EMH sculpt is all that bad…
I agree with you. In hand I found it really good. That’s one that pictures just can’t capture how good it looks in person. It’s middle of the pack for me.

I agree with you. In hand I found it really good. That’s one that pictures just can’t capture how good it looks in person. It’s middle of the pack for me.
Yes that’s the thing with EXO-6. The difference can be pretty astounding when in hand compared to pictures. I went back and compared the sculpt to promo photos and I don’t think they do it justice.

I think that the shots that they use for the pre-orders are the first version of the figure most of the time, so that they can get approved by Paramount. Then they just get stuck using those images after they've already done more work on the figure. Just basing this off of what Nanjin has said of the SNW stuff.

And I guess I'm the only one who still doesn't care for the TMP Spock sculpt. 😛
Well, I disagree on Spock, but I certainly understand the sentiment. I think I'm the only one disappointed in TMP Kirk, at least from the photos. I temper that with the knowledge that I don't have one in hand to examine so maybe it is better in person?

Still doesn't mean I don't want one though. Someday ill bite and get it, but not now. I love his TMP uniform and thought the white colorscheme looked so much better than the standard one most of the others wore.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm honestly not crazy about either of the TMP figures. The Kirk has a good likeness but the smile looks a bit goofy and mine also has a lot of redness around the eyes for some reason.

Not sure if I'll bother picking up McCoy, even if that one appears to have the strongest sculpt of the three.

Back