EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not sure if this discount code will work for everyone but give it a try, I think you have to have two items in your cart to get 40% off the second.

View attachment 655026
Cool of you to post this. I just wish you'd done so an hour earlier. I ordered two Eaglemoss starships and like fifty minutes later, I saw your post. Put the same two starship models in my cart and plugged in the code to see if it would have worked. Or did it only work because I had just ordered from them? Oh well.

Awesome!! thank you for the heads up! I never picked it up before, but at this price how can I say no?

Kinda bummed about no exo6 gold kirk coming though. (If i read that right) Even though I have qmx already I'd really really like to have a standard uniform complete set from 1 company and not have to deal with any possible variances in uniform fit/color/etc in the display.

Solution: Just order some more ships! There, easily solved ;)

"Your resistance is hopeless... Number One."

Attachments

• IMG_20230810_202440.png
    IMG_20230810_202440.png
    11 MB · Views: 0
Cool of you to post this. I just wish you'd done so an hour earlier. I ordered two Eaglemoss starships and like fifty minutes later, I saw your post. Put the same two starship models in my cart and plugged in the code to see if it would have worked. Or did it only work because I had just ordered from them? Oh well.
You have to have at least one previous order. My earlier comment after seeing someone on Twitter say they hadn't, must have been a mistake.

Last month's code was 15% off.

I think Locutus would work better with an alcove. Looks good but a bit out of place just standing there. At least in my opinion.

I'm curious how Kruge is doing from a pre-order standpoint. The price mixed with rooted hair made me pass on it, but has anyone here ordered one?

Back