EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me it looks like the right one is slightly more squinty and like he’s looking up. The left eye seems more centered.

I preordered Data EXO-6 figure today. I only just heard about this one a few hours ago.
Does anyone know when this one might ship? I've been wanting Commander Data in the outfit he wore from season 3 of Star Trek: The Next Generation for 20 years now!

I preordered Data EXO-6 figure today. I only just heard about this one a few hours ago.
Does anyone know when this one might ship? I've been wanting Commander Data in the outfit he wore from season 3 of Star Trek: The Next Generation for 20 years now!
According to the EXO-6 Data Pre-Order page:

Estimate delivery date: 4th Quarter 2023

If that's the case - that's pretty cool of them to correct their mistake.
He also said that you can use the pips alongside the existing one to create an alternative body for Data's second head. My guess is that they are the same height and the pips were a cheap way to generate a bit more interest in a less popular character. Must have been annoying to have to pay extra to achieve that but overall, it's a sweet, clever unofficially official way to give an Easter egg for fans.

My envelope was empty. It arrived with tape on the back. I wonder if the post office taped it as the envelope wasn’t sealed enough. Poor Harry will never see his promotion🤣
Truth. If ever Garrett is asked to reprise the role, he should be demoted back to Ensign pending a formal hearing, or maybe be undercover as an Ensign, or with the code name Forever Ensign.

Yeah come on people, stay focused! We're all supposed to be attacking Nanjin here, not each other!
You're famous! ;)
1689343335153.png

Naturally, the people are taking it as a serious comment. There was no context to show that it was obviously a joke.

You're famous! ;)
View attachment 649833
Naturally, the people are taking it as a serious comment. There was no context to show that it was obviously a joke.
He did laugh. Isn't that how one acknowledges it as a joke? The fact that some people here took it as an insult, and/or take the jokey response to be an insult is just another example of why we don't need an AI to destroy humanity.

Still, I suppose the AI will help.

Back