EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um I'm struggling to think of "what I said before". The most I've ever done on here is nitpick some of the sculpts or question the proportions on a figure. :dunno

Just crazy to see what evil monsters and bullies we're being made out to be on there. I was thinking of replying and explaining what an obvious sarcastic joke it was, but it's clear it wouldn't change anything at this point.

Last edited:
Just crazy to see what evil monsters and bullies we're being made out to be on there. I was thinking of replying and explaining what an obvious sarcastic joke it was, but it's clear it wouldn't change anything at this point.
He doesn't have you blocked? Seems like something he'd do.

7phn6e.jpg

I actually think I have a similar problem with someone I commissioned uniforms from. They were not quite right, good enough and I would have been happy with a badge swap but this was pre-pandemic. I worry that pointing out the errors was taken as an insult, a cultural thing, so still no uniforms, and I can't seem to move it forward not even with offering more money for postage. Worse, it's prevented me from getting any more uniforms made so my collection is sort of stuck naked. I'll be dead before I finish them at this rate.

Last edited:
It's hard to argue with someone with that large of an ego on their page.

If you don't agree or start bringing up problems with his company, his hair trigger temper kicks in and he blocks you.

It does look like you are beyond Marion Ravenwood and into Khan Noonien Singh territory. Depends if you believe in a no-win scenario.

In other news, Locutus, Shran, and McCoy coming soon.

I've learned to just skip past the hyperbole, the victim-hood and the obscure messaging and allow the final figure releases to stand on their own merit.

For the most part, I have been very happy with all of the releases that I've ordered. My only gripes have been with several figures arriving with wonky eyes, which in this day and age, should simply not be happening.

He is welcome to take the above as constructive criticism or not but if he tries to turn that into some type of personal attack, I find it rather sad.

At this moment, I have "5" pending pre-orders from EXO-6. I look forward to their releases and subsequent announcements. I like that the "Voyager" line looks to be close to completion. I hope to see the "Mirror, Mirror" line get closer to completion, as well. To be honest, I'm getting up there in age and would like to enjoy the completed lines for a little time before I have to sell them off to help support financing my retirement... :wink1:

I've learned to just skip past the hyperbole, the victim-hood and the obscure messaging and allow the final figure releases to stand on their own merit.

For the most part, I have been very happy with all of the releases that I've ordered. My only gripes have been with several figures arriving with wonky eyes, which in this day and age, should simply not be happening.

He is welcome to take the above as constructive criticism or not but if he tries to turn that into some type of personal attack, I find it rather sad.

At this moment, I have "5" pending pre-orders from EXO-6. I look forward to their releases and subsequent announcements. I like that the "Voyager" line looks to be close to completion. I hope to see the "Mirror, Mirror" line get closer to completion, as well. To be honest, I'm getting up there in age and would like to enjoy the completed lines for a little time before I have to sell them off to help support financing my retirement... :wink1:
Are you in for the TWOK and TOS releases? They're the ones I've held out for, other than TMP and a couple of others.

Yup same here. Life is too short to worry about what some strangers on Facebook think about you.

I forgot about that Mirror Mirror line. Wonder when we'll get the next tease for one of those? There are SO many exciting characters still to be made that it's a bit frustrating that recent spots have been taken up with the likes of... Kim, Chakotay and Paris.

Are you in for the TWOK and TOS releases? They're the ones I've held out for, other than TMP and a couple of others.

Most definitely! TOS, TWOK and TNG would be my must-have lines. Voyager, DS9 and Enterprise are "buffet" lines, where I would pick and choose figures from. First Contact were the first figures released and I picked up Data and Picard, hoping to see at the very least, the Borg Queen.

Yup same here. Life is too short to worry about what some strangers on Facebook think about you.

I forgot about that Mirror Mirror line. Wonder when we'll get the next tease for one of those? There are SO many exciting characters still to be made that it's a bit frustrating that recent spots have been taken up with the likes of... Kim, Chakotay and Paris.

I think he may be trying to create some confidence in the company by completing at least one line (Voyager). I'm basically in on that line so was thrilled to see it getting immediate attention. With B'Elanna and Neelix, I can pretty much call the line complete, although I would welcome a few other characters such as Tuvix and any aliens, to be honest.

It can be quite overwhelming, with so many Star Trek lines and their figures, that are possible. So many television series plus films makes it impossible to complete them all in just the initially announced "5 Year Mission". I just hope that none are left incomplete.

It's really a double-edged sword with the folks here cross-posting Nanjin FB content. On the one hand, I like seeing the work he shares there without having to, you know, be on FB *shuddder*. On the other hand, all the talk of Nanjin's behavior makes me want to stop collecting the line all together.

Never meet your heroes, lol. Nanjin has done what i never thought would happen. I mean. I'm getting a Shran figure, for God's sake. As long as he keeps making the figures, and doesn't go full Kanye- level crazy, I'll keep happily buying.

As for the fig selection, everyone is going to have their preferences. I doubt care much about the mirror mirror figs, but I'm chomping at the bit for more DS9. Some people are salivating for T'Pol. Others really, really want TWOK figs. They'll all come, in time. Which is something we definitely couldn't say with QMX.

I passed on Voyager, will pass on DS9 and have decided also to skip TNG. I loved those shows back in the 1990s but for me when I watch Trek these days it is TOS I go for 99.9% of the time, sometimes one of the TOS movies. I am all in for any TOS and TOS movie figures. I have no interest in any post 2005 Trek. All that said I am happy to see people who want figures from their top show/shows get them. I hope to end up with all TOS main crew, the big three in dress uniforms, plus TWOK/TUC crew. I will also get the Cage figures. Any TOS aliens such as Klingons or Romulans would also be cool.

I’ve met one of my heroes. He was polite, respectful, took time to hear my appreciation for his mastery. Not all heroes have to be a-holes.
Yeah, well obviously not everyone will be. I've met "heroes" who lived up to the moniker and others who were just, well, people.

Nanjin is obviously passionate about what he does. Obsessively passionate. The results are great, but those kind of people can be... difficult... to deal with socially.

Back