EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zero pre-orders. Let's get some more TOS up in this *****!
1675793083045.gif

I would be fine with Playmate quality. You know a character like this just doesn’t require a high level,of quality. Doesn’t require high articulation. Doesn’t require the attention to resemblence and facial detail as a human actor. Likely cuts out a license approval level. And is essentially a naked figure.
It doesnt have to look like some specific humie actor sure, but I don't agree that the figure doesn't require a high degree of quality.

7aeken.jpg

It can be one of those blow molded things like you find in the Hallmark shop or those Schleik dinosaurs. Give him a cloth toga ( or whatever) . Head turns arms move at the shoulder. That’s all I would need . $ 40 or less. Another thought : hollow rubber like those hairless rubber chicken that a Hasbro or 21st Century figure can wear like a prop costume.
I would be fine with Playmate quality. You know a character like this just doesn’t require a high level,of quality. Doesn’t require high articulation. Doesn’t require the attention to resemblence and facial detail as a human actor. Likely cuts out a license approval level. And is essentially a naked figure.

Hopefully Nanjin's reaction upon hearing stuff like this^.
8mju8g.gif

Last edited:
I remember buying that figure at Wal-Mart and thinking "This is amazing! So much better than Mego!"

I feel very old now.
Don't, I bought one last year, pretty much what I could get.

We are suffering from a dearth of decent (reasonably priced) Gorn figures.

Looks like another round of delays/timeline shuffles:

Locutus - May (Delay)

FC Chair - March (-)

Seven - Feb (moved forward)

Chuckles - March (-)

Archer - March (-)

Shran - April (delay)

Quark - April (moved forward)

Thanks for the update.

That's good for me - the only one on the list that I currently have on preorder (Quark) was moved from Q3 2023 to April - yay!

I have all of them on order except the chair 😬

But at least this is better than Locutus, Seven, Chakotay, Archer and Shran all dropping in March

As delays go this isn’t too bad as it looks like it could mean a release every 2 weeks or so - seeing Nanjin was saying we are potentially going to look at a pre-order opening at a similar 2ish weeks it starts to set a pace release wise for later in the year if he manages it.

For me personally I just have the Chair and Archer in order so the chair moving to March just means I don’t have that burden in the latter half of Feb.

This is assuming he doesn’t have a barrage of immediate purchase fingers he’s waiting to decloak and deploy!

Looks like another round of delays/timeline shuffles:

Locutus - May (Delay)

FC Chair - March (-)

Seven - Feb (moved forward)

Chuckles - March (-)

Archer - March (-)

Shran - April (delay)

Quark - April (moved forward)
I figured as much and that not all those figures would release in March. Honestly I’m okay with it as it makes it way easier than having to try to pay for a bunch at a time.

Back