EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that like Neelix, Kes was boring at the beginning of the series but as their characters developed with each subsequent season, they became more interesting, especially Neelix and especially as a non-Alpha quadrant crew member. Kes had some good episodes but didn't reach the same level.

Along with Neelix, B'Elanna, Paris and Kim figures are vital for a complete "Voyager" display. Kes is not a must-have but if she were to come out good, I would definitely pick up the figure.

To be honest, I think that Seven of Nine's inclusion negatively affected B'Elanna's and Tuvok's roles. She took away from B'Elanna's engineering expertise parts and the logical mind parts from Tuvok. While easy on the eyes, her role stripped away from the other two's parts.

Me & the missus LOVED "Voyager" when it was released, and had a "1st in line" reservation when each double episode was released on DVD at the local rental store in the UK. We did the same for DS9.

However, for us, DS9 has BY FAR the more interesting, charismatic, and memorable characters . . . so whereas we'll likely pick up EVERY DS9 figure that Nanjin & team produce - even including any "minor" characters . . . we won't be getting ANY of the Voyager crew.

Each to their own - and I do think it's so great that we finally have a production team that are striving SO hard to give the Trek community something we have NEVER had up until now !!!!!

Been rewatching Voyager recently riding the high of getting these figures, and I spent 85% of the time muttering to myself, “OMG, who knew Kes was so GD hot!” How could I have missed this!? 💕😋😲🥰
Yeah she was certainly cute, but for me it was that deep, melodious voice that really had me crushing on her back then.

I much prefered Kes over Seven. Found her character to be incredibly interesting and her telepathic abilities was a missed opportunity in story telling. Oh well. Shame what’s happened to Jennifer Lien post Voyager.

Also, from Nanjin on FBit sounds like Covid has reached the EXO-6. Hope everyone there is ok.

ABF31D13-5750-4017-9A3E-60530986704A.jpeg

I hope the 1/6 industry is paying attention to EXO6. The speed of release, adherence to timelines, quality, passion and focus is truly unprecedented.

To qualify, I have McCoy, Kirk and Spock of Nanjin’s original “bootleg” “custom” figures (treasure) and Kirk and Spock (previous, unmentionable company) in my collection. I‘m not all in with Trek and will only pick up a few releases of EXO6.

That said… EXO6 is really knocking it out of the park. Really happy for all the SERIOUS Trek fans. Enjoy this ride… may be once in a lifetime.

Back