EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for any Trek fans. The 2 other than TMP are for some specific group of fans. No need to pay attention. They appeal to different groups of Trek fans.

TOS and TNG diehard fans can ignore these 2 totally.
My guess would be Adira and Gray .

@nanjin Are there going to be more versions of the Anson Mount Enterprise crew in their Discovery show version of black-collared variants? Red shirt Nahn?

Attachments

• 8FE247F9-CA8B-42A0-A110-A6A3D0EA8F3C.jpeg
    8FE247F9-CA8B-42A0-A110-A6A3D0EA8F3C.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 0
  • E5EC14D4-E245-4DFF-BA96-AFD08E8DD923.jpeg
    E5EC14D4-E245-4DFF-BA96-AFD08E8DD923.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
TMP suppose to be out this month

We are expecting delivery in July.
Note going to lie, I was hoping for more time. Other things happening this summer and I was wishing for Spocks to get released later 2022 or even 2023. If I bite on the Spock/Kirk TMP 2 pack I’ll be selling Kirk to help justify the purchase. Just not something I wanted to deal with this summer, but it is what it is. Hopefully TWOK Spock is not close on the heels of this release. Just my take.🖖🏻

This is about figures though… here’s 3 figures I knew I was hyped for pre Mission Chicago and I’m still really looking forward to;
  • Sisko
  • DSC Pike
  • TWOK Kirk
Here’s 3 surprises I never thought I’d have wanted or thought were coming;
  • Saru
  • Cage Pike (wondering if we can get the Kelvin Pike so I can have all 3 on my shelf)
  • Kruge
Going to be a fun, if expensive, time as a Star Trek fan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not for any Trek fans. The 2 other than TMP are for some specific group of fans. No need to pay attention. They appeal to different groups of Trek fans.

TOS and TNG diehard fans can ignore these 2 totally.
I have a feeling Nanjin is referring to Disco Mccoy from TMP, which is one I'm looking forward to. It's not a uniformed figure but it was a very iconic look for Mccoy of that era.

I'm currently debating if i will have room to display Locutus, or if I should just stick to TNG Picard, Worf, and Data.

Anyone else stressing over hard decisions coming up? if so, which figures?
Whether or not to go down the rabbit hole that is TNG with characters like Riker and Geordie if there is a possibility of a first contact release in the future of those characters as I prefer the first contact uniforms and I have diminishing shelf space. Locutus is probably a must buy for me as is ds9 Worf, Anson Mount Pike and anything TMP and TWOK.

I have a feeling Nanjin is referring to Disco Mccoy from TMP, which is one I'm looking forward to. It's not a uniformed figure but it was a very iconic look for Mccoy of that era.
One can only hope. I’d buy that version in a heartbeat

I just wish that fans (of anything actually) didn’t have to keep getting into these arguments.

Yes we don’t have to like/dislike the same things and discussing critiques on a show is normal but the endless making a point to hate in a show or feeling compelled to defend a show you like against someone else’s opinion is getting old now.

I share some of the criticisms of DSC and Picard, like I miss the stand alone episode approach which shows like Deep Space 9 and Stargate had - what I don’t want is them to be so stand alone that everything resets by the next episode. I want stories to build on points from previous episodes to move the characters and overal story along (like DS9, SG-1, Babylon 5).

Arguments over LGBT inclusion or Pike not being sure of himself after finding out a world changing piece of information and calling him names because of it is wrong though and isn’t what Star Trek is about.

If you like the shows great keep watching, if you hate them then ignore them it can’t be good for your health and for the love of V’Ger can we please stop throwing the word “woke” around just because someone’s not a fan of seeing gay characters or a diverse cast of faces or a larger than “normal” roster of female crew members. Star Trek has always been about diversity and telling stories with strong progressive messages just because they don’t have to hide it from snowflakes(*) like they did in the past doesn’t mean they are shoving it in your face. It’s not the 60s anymore where you have to hide a racism story by painting faces half black and white (which apparently still goes over peoples heads) or have a show fight to have a white man and a black woman kiss on TV. It’s not even the 00’s where they were hesitant to reveal one of their characters as none straight.

(*) for the record “snowflake” is another word I’d love to se disappear as most people who use it are acting like one at the time they are talking. The amount of arguments I’ve read which go back to not wanting to see Stamets and Culber’s relationship on DSC is astounding for people moaning about the show betraying “Genes Vision”.

This is about figures though… here’s 3 figures I knew I was hyped for pre Mission Chicago and I’m still really looking forward to;
  • Sisko
  • DSC Pike
  • TWOK Kirk
Here’s 3 surprises I never thought I’d have wanted or thought were coming;
  • Saru
  • Cage Pike (wondering if we can get the Kelvin Pike so I can have all 3 on my shelf)
  • Kruge
Going to be a fun, if expensive, time as a Star Trek fan!
Wonderfully written. But sadly, arguements and names calling aren't new in Trek Fandom. I have accepted this as a culture long ago.

That's why I am flooding the market with all Trek. Every Trek fan has his or her own version of Trek. No way to please everyone. So the best way is I myself take a stand and I decide what to make, and i am making all of them so there won't be any more arguements.

Back to Trek figures. 6 figures are in production. 2 will be done very soon which is Q, and the other is a No Presale figure from another series.

Locutus finalized with TNG head sculpt and is heading over to me for product pictures. So is Seven new production paint up sample. If she is good, she will be on preorder. Voyager continues, and won't be mentioned here, so is FC. New captain will be added into the preorder line ups.

We will continue to make Trek figures as good as possible so Trek figures collectors will have the hardest time in their entire life as a Trek fan.

You have no choice. You are going to find out what or who is your true Love in Star Trek.

Mistakes will bring sorrows or bankruptcy just like a marriage 😅 or live happily ever after with your true love, your decisions.

Last edited:
TMP theme is the moment when the 3 returned to Enterprise after 5 years mission. Everyone changed including Enterprise.

Much more significant than just doing uniformed figures.

Look at Spock, when he was wearing that robe and entered thr bridge, he was having trouble of reacting to his old colleagues "emotional" hospitality.

Kirk in that Admiral uniform looking at the Enterprise in the travel pod.

McCoy had no choice but to return to Enterprise because of the "thing" even he hated space exploration.

All the above are significant in telling the stories of Kirk, Spock, McCoy and Enterprise.

I am telling a story not just making figures with uniforms.

Last edited:
Wonderfully written. But sadly, arguements and names calling aren't new in Trek Fandom. I have accepted this as a culture long ago.

That's why I am flooding the market with all Trek. Every Trek fan has his or her own version of Trek. No way to please everyone. So the best way is I myself take a stand and I decide what to make, and i am making all of them so there won't be any more arguements.

Back to Trek figures. 6 figures are in production. 2 will be done very soon which is Q, and the other is a No Presale figure from another series.

Locutus finalized with TNG head sculpt and is heading over to me for product pictures. So is Seven new production paint up sample. If she is good, she will be on preorder. Voyager continues, and won't be mentioned here, so is FC. New captain will be added into the preorder line ups.

We will continue to make Trek figures as good as possible so Trek figures collectors will have the hardest time in their entire life as a Trek fan.

You have no choice. You are going to find out what or who is your true Love in Star Trek.

Mistakes will bring sorrows or bankruptcy just like a marriage 😅 or live happily ever after with your true love, your decisions.
We're all excited to see what's on the next page :)

I love that IDIC mentality, Nanjin! Make 'em all! I don't have the space, but that's my problem! I at least want to have a shelf of my favorite Captains, but I can see going beyond that based on the phenomenal head sculpts!

Whether or not to go down the rabbit hole that is TNG with characters like Riker and Geordie if there is a possibility of a first contact release in the future of those characters as I prefer the first contact uniforms and I have diminishing shelf space. Locutus is probably a must buy for me as is ds9 Worf, Anson Mount Pike and anything TMP and TWOK.
I suspect at least some folks will sell their FC Picard & Data once the TV TNG figures are available.

Buying and selling will be difficult.

1) ebay pricing basing on purer supply and demand
2) complete different figures. Nothing is the same.
Some people will see the original releases as “special” and thus charging a premium will be easier (unless newer sculpts are infinitely better making the original releases appear shoddy by comparison). If you want something to appear more valuable, make it hard to get.🤙🏻

Some people will see the original releases as “special” and thus charging a premium will be easier (unless newer sculpts are infinitely better making the original releases appear shoddy by comparison). If you want something to appear more valuable, make it hard to get.🤙🏻
The series is the series and First Contact is First Contact…I personally would want both sets in my collection to represents these two different aspects of Star Trek.

Thanks I hate reading never mind adding to these conversations (especially in threads about action figures).
Really interested in who the no presale is… I think you said DSC will fall under that bracket so I’m wondering if it could be Saru or Pike?
New Captains are always good, looking forward to the next one to join my roster (I have Janeway and looking forward to The Sisko’s arrival)

The series is the series and First Contact is First Contact…I personally would want both sets in my collection to represents these two different aspects of Star Trek.
I get it. And most would agree here. But I'm sure we've all seen it countless times. A figure is released, even one that is initially marginalized for whatever reason, and even sells at a discount ... add some time and once it's unavailable some people suddenly discover it (again) and pay eBay prices for it. My original point being I do not foresee any of these figures being a challenge to unload later, if that's what someone wants to do. (y) 🖖

I predict the secondary market will suffer due to the global economic downturn starting to develop. As liquidity tightens we may see a buyer's market for a few years.

I expect some good opportunities for collectors, so it's not all bad.

I predict the secondary market will suffer due to the global economic downturn starting to develop. As liquidity tightens we may see a buyer's market for a few years.

I expect some good opportunities for collectors, so it's not all bad.
You are correct.

Back