EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like any Trek except TAS (missed it when I was young) they are like the children of my own. So far SNW is fun to watch but it is creating nightmares for me. The difficulties of transforming SNW in to figures will be right there with DS9. Visualizing the SNW crew in their colorful uniforms especially in Away leather jacket as a group, they can make a good looking set of figures especially in our Museum.

BTW, Q is ready to ship in matter of weeks. 2 of the 4 no-pre-sale figures are also coming into being. It isn't a secret that TMP will be 2 of these 4 figures.

TMP is my secret weapon for EXO-6 to enter the cosplay sector and make a FREAKING HUGE BANG among them. Non uniform Trek fans will have zero idea the importance but I am very sure they will make a huge disturbance in the sector.

Watch me create chaos among the cisplayera.

Can't blame me to create even higher awareness even though TMP will be limited and which will transform to even higher demand for TMP. They will be 1000 dollar figures within a year. I will proof my assumption.

mmexport1653053302844.jpg

I like any Trek except TAS (missed it when I was young) they are like the children of my own. So far SNW is fun to watch but it is creating nightmares for me. The difficulties of transforming SNW in to figures will be right there with DS9. Visualizing the SNW crew in their colorful uniforms especially in Away leather jacket as a group, they can make a good looking set of figures especially in our Museum.

BTW, Q is ready to ship in matter of weeks. 2 of the 4 no-pre-sale figures are also coming into being. It isn't a secret that TMP will be 2 of these 4 figures.

TMP is my secret weapon for EXO-6 to enter the cosplay sector and make a FREAKING HUGE BANG among them. Non uniform Trek fans will have zero idea the importance but I am very sure they will make a huge disturbance in the sector.

Can't blame me to create even higher awareness even though TMP will be limited and which will transform to even higher demand for TMP. They will be 1000 dollar figures within a year. I will proof my assumption.

View attachment 578093
And thus the burning question - when can we buy the TMP two-pack?? :)

Can’t wait for the TMP two pack! Hopefully I am able to get one when it goes up for sale.

Great news on Q being almost ready to ship out too. With the wait time for figures being over a year out in some cases, it’s refreshing to see these coming out so quickly.

And thus the burning question - when can we buy the TMP two-pack?? :)
TMP Spock is a subcontract production. I need to establish business relationship with a friend, so I am forgo producing Spock in our own facility.

TMP suppose to be out this month but the vendor has to delay delivery. So we took advantage of this time to refine TMP Kirk. I was lucky enough to meet someone at Chicago and found out something that was never known in TMP outfits. We are including this in Kirk.

We are expecting delivery in July. Pay attention of the Trek cosplay sector. They will have more info this time around. My reputation was almost destroyed by the previous released TOS uniforms. I am showing them something they never knew since TMP. They will want TMP to see this with their own eyes.

View attachment 578093
I don’t envy you trying to figure out the patterns on the SNW costume. Trying to get the little branch insignias seems almost impossible at that scale.

Attachments

• 1C34F3C8-728E-4491-A0EF-7AA77648E09B.jpeg
    1C34F3C8-728E-4491-A0EF-7AA77648E09B.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 0
TMP Spock is a subcontract production. I need to establish business relationship with a friend, so I am forgo producing Spock in our own facility.

TMP suppose to be out this month but the vendor has to delay delivery. So we took advantage of this time to refine TMP Kirk. I was lucky enough to meet someone at Chicago and found out something that was never known in TMP outfits. We are including this in Kirk.

We are expecting delivery in July. Pay attention of the Trek cosplay sector. They will have more info this time around. My reputation was almost destroyed by the previous released TOS uniforms. I am showing them something they never knew since TMP. They will want TMP to see this with their own eyes.
Thankyou for the info, I can now relax for a bit. I just hope we get a heads-up email. Please?? :)

View attachment 578093

So if 2 of the 4 non-preorder figures are coming into being and the TMP two pack sounds like July...so these are two other figures and coming sooner ? I can't wait!

So if 2 of the 4 non-preorder figures are coming into being and the TMP two pack sounds like July...so these are two other figures and coming sooner ? I can't wait!
Not for any Trek fans. The 2 other than TMP are for some specific group of fans. No need to pay attention. They appeal to different groups of Trek fans.

TOS and TNG diehard fans can ignore these 2 totally.

Not for any Trek fans. The 2 other than TMP are for some specific group of fans. No need to pay attention. They appeal to different groups of Trek fans.

Interesting. . . chances are I will still want them. I never managed to see a Voyager show until EXO’s Janeway came out and I now have both Voyager figures.

But what about Voyager fans? Are we jumping straight ahead to Tuvix?! I will build him an altar.

View attachment 578093
WHAT ? No M’Ress or Arex !

Back