EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question: 8 days since immediate purchase Data figure and still unfulfilled/no shipping notification. Is this normal? I’ve never ordered directly from Exo-6 before so I’m unsure if 1-2 weeks is typical time frame for shipping. I’ve tried contacting customer service several days ago, but no response. If asked and answers previous I apologize.

Question: 8 days since immediate purchase Data figure and still unfulfilled/no shipping notification. Is this normal? I’ve never ordered directly from Exo-6 before so I’m unsure if 1-2 weeks is typical time frame for shipping. I’ve tried contacting customer service several days ago, but no response. If asked and answers previous I apologize.
Will take a week or more to have tracking. We actually already have the tracking but have not upload them because China Post has not updated theirs. Customers will start asking why the tracking numbers are not valid.

Should have them over the weekend.

This may be an incomplete list:

TOS Kirk, Spock, McCoy
WOK Kirk, Spock, McCoy
Kelvin Universe Kirk and Spock
TOS Captain's Chair (no electronics)

And everything just keeps getting better...
That’s the list as far as I know. It was Nanjin’s passion project and he put a lot of time, effort and money into it before QMX came along. One of the reasons a lot of us have the faith that we do in Nanjin is that we know how passionate he is for 1/6 Trek.

Tracking info has always been slow. Be patient. I have watched my packages sit for close to a month with no movement and then it departs and is on my doorstep within a few days.
Yeah this happened to me. It was appeared to be stuck in Shenzhen for ages, suddenly it was on my doorstep

Nanjin is the man. We need to support him while we can. This will not last if we don't support him... with our wallets.... Long live Trek....
I think there will be plenty of demand and collectors buying all the star trek figures that come out by EX0-6 .However the only issue I can see is with true collectors missing out on the limited editions that sell out really quick and getting turned off and deciding not to continue to collect . I have seen this happen with Star wars mini bust line by gentle giant .

I had expected TMP two back to be on immediate release and TWOK Spock to be up for preorder last week when the Chicago convention took place. Guess I misunderstood.

I think there will be plenty of demand and collectors buying all the star trek figures that come out by EX0-6 .However the only issue I can see is with true collectors missing out on the limited editions that sell out really quick and getting turned off and deciding not to continue to collect . I have seen this happen with Star wars mini bust line by gentle giant .
Missing TMP is not end of the day. There will be TOS, twok, ST3 and ST6

Missing FC Picard and or Data is ok, because there will be TNG.

I had expected TMP two back to be on immediate release and TWOK Spock to be up for preorder last week when the Chicago convention took place. Guess I misunderstood.
It was only ever meant to show off the upcoming figures for this year and next. I don't remember ever hearing anything about preorders going up during the con.

The Venn Diagram of Star Trek fans and compeltionists is a circle. True Star Trek fans will want to get every figure released.
Understand. But I can not defy the law of physics (i am not just selling figures, i am also running a production). We can only accept the genetic deficiency of Trek collectibles market.

I remember back in the day of the Playmate’s Star Trek line. My wife and I were able to get all of them and there was always a surge of excitement when we found a new release or a hard to find figure.
When they did the 1701 Picard, however, we knew we would never have that in our collection. It did dampen our enthusiasm.
I really hope that TMP Kirk and Spock is offered up long enough for fans to have an opportunity and doesn’t sell out within a short window of time.

I remember back in the day of the Playmate’s Star Trek line. My wife and I were able to get all of them and there was always a surge of excitement when we found a new release or a hard to find figure.
When they did the 1701 Picard, however, we knew we would never have that in our collection. It did dampen our enthusiasm.
I really hope that TMP Kirk and Spock is offered up long enough for fans to have an opportunity and doesn’t sell out within a short window of time.
Already in production. Quantity is fixed.

Already in production. Quantity is fixed.

I understand and the fact this is not a pre sale but the figures will be ready to ship is going to really shake up the 1/6 collecting world. It is such a radically different approach and showcases the creative and out of the box thinking of Nanjin. I just wish you all the best and hope it doesn’t backfire.

Understand. But I can not defy the law of physics (i am not just selling figures, i am also running a production). We can only accept the genetic deficiency of Trek collectibles market.
i know you're not being literal, but i love trek, but i love other shows & movies as well.

i can spare two or three shelves in my four detolfs for exo-6. that's 4 or 5 figures. I'm absolutely getting more than that, and i'll rotate which trek i display.

Back