EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I skipped out on Picard and Data- I’m a maybe on the upcoming Borg Queen- but I would absolutely love to have FC Zefram Cochrane in his long coat and silly hat, with his music shard.

Although, If Nanjin wants to release a 1/6th cockpit of the Phoenix with enough seats to include Riker and Geordi… just give me enough notice so I can start saving up!
I dream about Trek tbings in 1/6 lots of time.

If Trek has 1% of the fans volume of SW, we can practically do almost anything in Trek.

Dont self-expand too much. Star Trek Fandom is a tiny and small being. We were at the edge of extinction not too long ago.

The Borg Queen was right. Trek Fandom is small, we can only think small.

I dream about Trek tbings in 1/6 lots of time.

If Trek has 1% of the fans volume of SW, we can practically do almost anything in Trek.

Dont self-expand too much. Star Trek Fandom is a tiny and small being. We were at the edge of extinction not too long ago.

The Borg Queen was right. Trek Fandom is small, we can only think small.
Trek fandom is huge. And merchandise has mostly failed because inept companies produced inferior products, lacking foresight, proper character selection and shoddy product.

The audience is there and it is hungry, we're finally getting products that do the license justice.

I just highly disagree with the rollout method. I'm not a fan of uncertainty especially when it comes to characters I want going up for preorder.

Trek fandom is huge. And merchandise has mostly failed because inept companies produced inferior products, lacking foresight, proper character selection and shoddy product.

The audience is there and it is hungry, we're finally getting products that do the license justice.

I just highly disagree with the rollout method. I'm not a fan of uncertainty especially when it comes to characters I want going up for preorder.
Nah, is really tiny. Sometimes, I can even count the numbers of Trek fans within a city. I observed the Trek market for the last ten years. I believe I sized it up very well.

I do not have a choice when I only have the shrinking franchise. Really, for many times i have stressed only a dumb guy like me willing to make this work not in terms of profibility or a good future but completing some series.

Any rational mind will not pick up 1/6 Trek.
Therefore, only Irrational mind might pick up 1/6 Trek, me.

Not going to say anymore. I only run the best possible way for 1/6 Trek.

As of now, we are doing well.

As another great Scifi franchise once said, "The avalanche has already started, it is too late for the pebbles to vote."

Q went up for order January 14, so it’s now been over 3 months since a new figure pre-order. New pre-order this week? Please? 🙏

Does anybody know when Kruge will be available for purchase? 2022?
We found one area need to correct, and I just found out Kruge can be even more authentic if we can pull this off in 1/6.

Kruge was the father of Klingons except TOS and the new Trek. We might not make another Klingons in this version any more (Worf doesnt count). We have plenty of time to refine Kruge to his best possible before we put him on pre‐sale.

Not an easy figure to make. But Kruge is beautiful.

We found one area need to correct, and I just found out Kruge can be even more authentic if we can pull this off in 1/6.

Kruge was the father of Klingons except TOS and the new Trek. We might not make another Klingons in this version any more (Worf doesnt count). We have plenty of time to refine Kruge to his best possible before we put him on pre‐sale.

Does this mean Martok & Gowron are unlikely to be made?

What about General Chang? 🥺

I just wanted to post and say I hadn’t really paid attention to Exo6 up to this point, but after seeing the photos from Mission Chicago, I’ve been doing a LOT of reading and catching up.

Those photos of Cage Pike and Spock figures drew me in big time. One of my favorite costume designs and one of my absolute favorite episodes of Trek (even if unaired).

What sealed the deal, though, was that sweet Doctor McCoy In Away Team Jacket. That jacket design is probably my favorite costume design in all of Star Trek.

I’m not a huge 1/6 collector, although I own a few MCU figures and just went all in on the Wandering Earth figures. After seeing these previews, though, I am really interested in picking some of these up when they are available.

Thanks to Exo6 for reminding how much I love Star Trek.

I’m sure it will never happen, but I’d love to see from the Cage: Number One and Doctor Boyce (if his estate would give permission)

Last edited:
Back