EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad luck for DSC Pike. He's in the Gap Filler production lot.

More than likely, DSC Pike will become a thousand dollar figure because of its quantity and a beautiful figure as himself.
View attachment 572362
I've been lucky enough to get every figure offered by Nanjin since his pre-QMX days. I hope the luck continues.

Ah, the new EXO-6 reserve system when demand exceeds supply.

giphy.gif

Star Trek pre-orders have now become either a raffle or a bloodsport.

So when are pre-orders? Nothing ever went up before Chicago. 😅
It seems like a real missed opportunity. You'd think EXO-6 would want to have something up for pre-order during that weekend when all eyes were on their product.

5kgv8f.gif

We're going to need a whole specialty line for Captains and their Drinks:

Captain Picard - Tea (Earl Grey), and a bottle of Chateau Picard
Captain Janeway - Coffee
Captain Sisko - Raktajino
Captain Kirk - Romulan Ale, Saurian Brandy?
Captain Archer- Sweetened -Iced-Tea, Beer?
Captain Rios - Pisco/Aguardiente (yeah I went there, Chilean (Andean) Brandy)
Scotty - likley rigged all the morning replicators to serve scotch & whiskey coffee and Saurian Brandy
Worf - Blood Wine, Prune Juice, chilled! :lol
5kgwyr.gif

5kgx2z.gif
Ha! No way! Is there a Raktajino mug?
c23d7678-b440-42ae-9f28-0ddba91f81eb-jpeg.572343

tumblr_om8syg1e6C1vaqoiqo1_400.gifv

So will he have the baseball...?
Another completley unnecessary but fun, if including random Captain iconography like drinks/coffee cups.
would be iconic sports items.

Archer - Water Polo ball
ent-cogenitor19.jpg

3lze7n.gif

Sisko - Baseball
3lzccs.gif

Rios - Footbol
5kiquz.gif

Picard - fencing épée
sttng_s01e24_picard_glove.jpg%20alt=

Chakotay The Maquis Mauler Boxing...
6u2evr.gif

6u2d0y.gif

6u2bho.gif

Last edited:
So, Nanjin said in the facebook group that's not the final version of Sisko, and I'm confused. I thought that was the revised Sisko there. He looks great. Nanjin, what's the difference between that Sisko in the photo and the figure we're gonna be buying?

There's something off about the cranium. I just looked at some photos, and idk if it's the angle or what but this sculpt appears to be missing some of the more angular lines of the skull. I'll still be buying it, regardless, but it's not out of the park, imo. Like, it's good, it's just not falling down, I'm dead good, which has been achieved by a few sculpts, but also not Riker bad (sorry, I think that one is a total miss).

I think Nanjin might have a mirror Uhura up his sleeve, though there will inevitably be a lot of moans by people who absolutely want her but only in the prime timeline. He's mentioned the ladies and he has a body for her. It would certainly be an attempt to get a version of the character out while Nichelle is still with us (despite her recent challenges) and would certainly have EXO's stamp as a mirror character. It will, of course, elicit complaints from the vocal minority that can't help themselves but would be a real gesture toward those who are looking for only select individuals. Having said all that, it seems to me Nanjin has brought most everyone around to set accurate colors at least on the forums so I think EXO's TOS line will likely do just fine, even if there are some who can't afford to upgrade/switch to EXO figures, because to have a uniform crew, you're going to have to choose and if you go set colors, you're looking at getting the full EXO line anyway. QMx filled its role as a stepping stone but EXO's line is bound to be stellar, correcting things likes Bones' physique, etc.

Back