EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is this limited Seven release somehow starting to feel like the Playmates Picard 1701 figure all over again.
I can only manage so much. I cant correct the inherent genetic deficiencies of Trek merchandise (extremely tiny market with some much diversities)

I suggest to skip Seven if you don't feel comfortable. There are plenty of other Trek characters available that can overwhelm any Trek fans.

Is not end of the world without a Seven.

Is end of the world if there's no Khan or Captain Kirk.

4 shipments of samples are coming, 1 received, and 2 are in the US, leaving one to worry about. These are a last minute samples in there that would surely surprise everyone.

I don't think anyone could expect what we have prepared.

Not only this never happened in 56 years of Trek, no 1/6 company could do this in their 2nd year of operation.

The true enjoyment of 1/6 Trek will begin with our next pre-sale hopefully before Mission Chicago.
55e3af4d-7a84-4cc6-b3f6-1402c8decd20 (1).png

We don’t know what that magic number is for Seven. If it is in the hundreds, then Seven will sell out very quickly and many fans will become disillusioned.
If the number is a couple thousand, there may be enough time for a reasonable presale.
No one wants her to sell out within an hour. A day or two is a different story.
I hope to order Seven as soon as she goes up but if I drag my feet for a couple days, I totally understand.

We don’t know what that magic number is for Seven. If it is in the hundreds, then Seven will sell out very quickly and many fans will become disillusioned.
If the number is a couple thousand, there may be enough time for a reasonable presale.
No one wants her to sell out within an hour. A day or two is a different story.
I hope to order Seven as soon as she goes up but if I drag my feet for a couple days, I totally understand.
Only if Seven out perform Janeway then we will have a problem. But as I see it, lots of not-so-into-1/6-trek 1/6 collectors will also want Seven. This will be the unexpected group of buyers. Their numbers seems to be significant enough for me to worry.

Only if Seven out perform Janeway then we will have a problem. But as I see it, lots of not-so-into-1/6-trek 1/6 collectors will also want Seven. This will be the unexpected group of buyers. Their numbers seems to be significant enough for me to worry.
Well those "not-so-into-1/6th-trek collectors" can't have her...simple 😆

Mission Chicago is a final boarding announcement. I want as many Trek fans tk know about 1/6 Trek before we disembark space dock.

We will head straight to the next star when Strange New World debut. We won't look back for those who didnt get on board. We are leaving them behind.

Our Adventure begins 😊

Mission Chicago is a final boarding announcement. I want as many Trek fans tk know about 1/6 Trek before we disembark space dock.

We will head straight to the next star when Strange New World debut. We won't look back for those who didnt get on board. We are leaving them behind.

Our Adventure begins 😊
I'd like to go, but would rather save extra funds for the Spock Boys a'coming. ;) 🖖

I'd like to go, but would rather save extra funds for the Spock Boys a'coming. ;) 🖖
Yes. Save your funds for your favorite Trek figures. One trip to Chicago can buy almost a whole crew from a series.

Watch us on line. No difference, it is not like you can buy Quark or twok Spock right away. Looking at them in monitor will be as good if not better. Because you won't seriously hurt yourself if you pass out at home.

I dunno, it might be blind optimism but I dare say those of use who are dedicated enough to post on a message board for figures will be on top of things enough to monitor emails and pre order times to not miss out on Seven when she becomes available. Keep the faith.
That was my take as well. The emails seem to give you plenty of forewarning.

I can only manage so much. I cant correct the inherent genetic deficiencies of Trek merchandise (extremely tiny market with some much diversities)

I suggest to skip Seven if you don't feel comfortable. There are plenty of other Trek characters available that can overwhelm any Trek fans.

Would love to see a purchase limit when quantities are limited on one such as Seven.

Nanjin, are you planning to possibly do a figure of Seven from Star Trek: Picard? That would actually be my preferred version. I usually have a very strict no-double-dipping policy, and my wife really likes the modern version of Seven much better.
TO give you an idea, I purposely waited on buying Kirk, Spock, McCoy, and Khan from QMX because I saw the Wrath of Khan figures on display at San Diego Comic Con and was willing to wait on my preferred version of the characters. So I'll be pre-ordering that TWOK Spock on Day 1, and any others that come out (HINT HINT).
The vendor for QMX, by the way, also told me he didn't think they'd EVER get around to making ANY DS9 characters, so I can't tell you how elated I am to be getting Sisko, my favorite captain from my favorite series. Thank you.

Well..I had a chance to buy Khan three times and passed, so I could care less about Khan. I would be extremely upset if I had a problem buying Seven. I hope it doesn't end up becoming as hard to find as Mccoy and Sulu but it's already starting to look that way. We shall see what happens, I guess.

Back