EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanjin, are you planning to possibly do a figure of Seven from Star Trek: Picard? That would actually be my preferred version. I usually have a very strict no-double-dipping policy, and my wife really likes the modern version of Seven much better.
TO give you an idea, I purposely waited on buying Kirk, Spock, McCoy, and Khan from QMX because I saw the Wrath of Khan figures on display at San Diego Comic Con and was willing to wait on my preferred version of the characters. So I'll be pre-ordering that TWOK Spock on Day 1, and any others that come out (HINT HINT).
The vendor for QMX, by the way, also told me he didn't think they'd EVER get around to making ANY DS9 characters, so I can't tell you how elated I am to be getting Sisko, my favorite captain from my favorite series. Thank you.
I like PCD Seven. She has a soul now, that's why we do a VOY Seven first. We need a body and more importantly a base likeness sculpt for us to age her. Also, want to buy time so we can do better hair for her. PCD Seven's hair is EXTREMELY difficult to produce no matter if it is rooted or sculpted.

Last edited:
I like PCD Seven. She has a soul now, that's why we do a VOY Seven first. We need a body and more importantly a base likeness sculpt for us to age her. Also, want to buy time so we can do better hair for her. PCD Seven's hair is EXTREMELY difficult to produce no matter if it is rooted or sculpted.
Rooted hair would be awesome on the Picard version

Rooted hair would be awesome on the Picard version

DTXoAw7U8AARweD.jpg

:monkey3

Watch us on line. No difference, it is not like you can buy Quark or twok Spock right away. Looking at them in monitor will be as good if not better. Because you won't seriously hurt yourself if you pass out at home.
Is there going to be an official online streaming of the figures or any kind of Q and A?

Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us.

Yes, and if you still think the twok shown years ago looked good. You will be disappointed.
View attachment 569041

My interest in Trek now resides only in TOS and TOS movies, and those movie uniforms hold a special place in my nostalgia.

Will be great to see them done at EXO-6's level of quality.

I can imagine a collection of these uniforms. Still want a Saavik, either Kirstie or Robin. Since the actresses were similar heights interchangeable sculpts could work.

I can imagine a collection of these uniforms. Still want a Saavik, either Kirstie or Robin. Since the actresses were similar heights interchangeable sculpts could work.
Similar heights, as Kirstie was (still is?) only an inch shorter than Robin, yes, but she was also noticeably more curvy than Robin, too. Plus, the uniform tunic (and clasp/sash) changed color when they switched actresses. Saavik in 1/6th seems more difficult than just including a swappable portrait of the other actress.

Similar heights, as Kirstie was (still is?) only an inch shorter than Robin, yes, but she was also noticeably more curvy than Robin, too. Plus, the uniform tunic (and clasp/sash) changed color when they switched actresses. Saavik in 1/6th seems more difficult than just including a swappable portrait of the other actress.

I don't remember the uniform detail change, but I was thinking she could be padded out a bit under it.

So Saavik could present a problem. If the line did extend that far, it would probably be just Kirstie to represent TWOK.

A Saavik from either film, would in theory be very similar when it comes to potential accessories / costuming options. In both films she wore a regular duty uniform, the away mission jacket along with the accompanying vest underneath and the usual assortment of Phaser, Tricorder and Communicator.

The differences would be the duty colour swapping between red and white between films along with the updated props.

if we were talking about the props it would be The Search for Spock as they were more inline with the TOS designs.

Figure wise, no offence to Robin Curtis, but I always preferred how they portrayed her in TWOK, the red uniform accents would make her stand out against the rest of the crew too.

Yeah I preffered Kirstie Alley myself.
I even like how she made a joke of being Saavik in Look Who's Talking Now when she was dresses up as elf and told that little bratty kid she was a vulcan and was going to give him the vulcan death grip lol.

Yeah Curtis was good in the role, but every time I watch TSFS I still can't help but wish it was Kirstie Alley playing the character instead.

Plus the fact she has her hair tied up probably makes that Saavik a slightly easier figure to make anyway.

In my opinion, 1 to 2 inches differences for women is a natural thing because of the shoes they wear and their hairdos. 90% wear heels of various heights. In 1/6 one inch is only 4mm. Of course beyond 2 inches differences will be a problem; some parts of the body need new molds ($). Close to screen height differences in relation to the other characters is more important. Therefore, a standard needs to be establish right from the beginnin, and we did.

Body shapes are the Major and prime concern. Every single part of a female body is a variable.

With 3 standard Trek female size bodies (Uhura, 7, as standard), we can mix and match to 6 different body shapes (3x2x1 combinations).

We can do 90% of Trek figures with close to accurate heights and sizes. We also used true 1/6. Taller than normal 1/6 figures out there because we are using 1 foot = 2 inches, most do not.

Male standard height for 2+ layers uniforms used Spock 6-1 as reference to establish a standard body height, then modualtes. While standard height uniforms with less than 3 layers used Kirk 5-10 as standard (he was not this tall) again modulated. With 3+2 modulation for each standard bodies, we can do 12+ different bodies. Technically 9 only because the rest will have abnormal legs and arm lengths.

Most of the characters mentioned in this thread can be done easily because we do in house prototyping and production.

The bottom line is, I did a Kick Start of 1/6 scale Star Trek to cover the entire 56 years and beyond. Thid is the Wide.

How Deep can we go in each series depend on each series own demand. Fate of your desire 1/6 Trek depends on you. Absolutely not sales talk but a natural progress.

I am asking my wife to show off some of your figures on her youtube channel soon, I have Janeway already and the Doctor on order, The Mirror Spock is ordered so is the chair and Q I also grabbed a Picard and waiting to see if the Data figure ever arrives lol. She has more subscribers than sideshow does so hopefully that helps out abit.
I know other people have showcased them. I don't know if it will help out any with increasing the interest as the figures seem to already be super popular, but if it will I can give it a go.

Last edited:
Back