EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so far have missed every reservation on your site but was able to pick them up on sideshow.
Will you be offering all versions of each figure through them as well?
I am wondering about this too. Will stores like Sideshow, Big Bad Toy Store, Entertainment Earth, etc. have the option to pre-order for the "Definitive" versions or will those only be available through EXO-6 directly?

Hi nanjin, not sure if you noticed in the First Contact thread but some Australian retailers (eg Popcultcha) are yet to receive Picard. Do you have an estimate of when they may get stock?

Looks like a First Contact captains chair is launching today - already up on BBTS. Or did I miss the memo on this 🤣😂

Looks like a First Contact captains chair is launching today - already up on BBTS. Or did I miss the memo on this 🤣😂
Saw this too! It looks GREAT! Not sure I'm going to spend $200 on the chair though...
chair.jpg

I ordered the chair from EE. I have a FC Picard, so might as well have a chair for him.

I’d buy direct from Exo-6 every time if there was any kind of loyalty/points system, but without I’m okay waiting for US stores to get their stock.

I went to EXO-6’s website to order the First Contact chair but can’t find it anywhere on the site. So, went ahead and ordered it from BBTS.
Anyone concerned about the foam back and cushion breaking down over time? I thought it was hard plastic made to look like foam until I re-read the product description after I pre-ordered.

I went to EXO-6’s website to order the First Contact chair but can’t find it anywhere on the site. So, went ahead and ordered it from BBTS.
Anyone concerned about the foam back and cushion breaking down over time? I thought it was hard plastic made to look like foam until I re-read the product description after I pre-ordered.
Don't worry. We know our material. I have a item here using the same material from 20 years ago. It still good.

Hard plastic just couldn't call as a replica. The foam cushions look a lot better and a better feel.

Nanjin, just curious if you can give us any hints. There was an email sent out recently promoting figures in celebration of the second season of Star Trek: Picard.

Just wondering is there going to be another pre-order in a short time or will it be a while yet? Trying to figure out how to manage funds and still get what I want.

Last edited:
Nanjin, just curious if you can give us any hints. There was an email sent out recently promoting figures in celebration of the second season of Star Trek: Picard.

Just wondering is there going to be another pre-order in a short time or will it be a while yet? Trying to figure out how to manage funds and still get what I want.
That annoucement is to inform collectors that we will have figures to represent the entire life of Picard in Trekverse. We already released Ahab Picrad. redemption Picard, Locutus, and posterboy Picard wikl follow. These Picard won't be back to back. Need to space them out a little at delivery (people has to clear invoices)

In regards to when we will put them up, I can't really tell because the timing will be greatly influenced by paper work process. 2ndly, EXO-6 Scotty (our production director in China) also dictates the release timing. I go by his completion dates and work backward for presale so we will have a good hold of ETD. I am more concern with the delivery date than presale date. We will try to space out the same series release. There won't deliver more than one VOY figure per month.

From this point forward, we will pre-sale figures from different series in back to back fashion, just like what I said all this time.

Is going to be chaotic in the next 4 months for the diehard Trek fans like me. Because of paperwork and procedures and we must achieve X amount of total annual production quantities, we wouldn't have time to wait. They go up on pre-sale whenever we receice a Paramount approval email. Some will have a set pre-order deadline date and some will have quantity deadline.

Be ready, and don't miss out. Some amazing figures are coming.

Last edited:
That annoucement is to inform collectors that we will have figures to represent the entire life of Picard in Trekverse. We already released Ahab Picrad. redemption Picard, Locutus, and posterboy Picard wikl follow. These Picard won't be back to back. Need to space them out a little at delivery (people has to clear invoices)

In regards to when we will put them up, I can't really tell because the timing will be greatly influenced by paper work process. 2ndly, EXO-6 Scotty (our production director in China) also dictates the release timing. I go by his completion dates and work backward for presale so we will have a good hold of ETD. I am more concern with the delivery date than presale date. We will try to space out the same series release. There won't deliver more than one VOY figure per month.

From this point forward, we will pre-sale figures from different series in back to back fashion, just like what I said all this time.

Is going to be chaotic in the next 4 months for the diehard Trek fans like me. Because of paperwork and procedures and we must achieve X amount of total annual production quantities, we wouldn't have time to wait. They go up on pre-sale whenever we receice a Paramount approval email. Some will have a set pre-order deadline date and some will have quantity deadline.

Be ready, and don't miss out. Some amazing figures are coming.
Hmm…Not more than one VOY figure per month… months remaining in the year? 10 (including March).

10 VOYAGER FIGURES CONFIRMED.

Seven, Tuvok, Chakotay, B’Ellana, Tom Paris, Harry Kim, Neelix, Kes… Seska? aaaand Tuvix?!

Hmm…Not more than one VOY figure per month… months remaining in the year? 10 (including March).

10 VOYAGER FIGURES CONFIRMED.

Seven, Tuvok, Chakotay, B’Ellana, Tom Paris, Harry Kim, Neelix, Kes… Seska? aaaand Tuvix?!
Or Lizard Janeway+Paris and babies!

I would love to know how many releases we can expect this year (in total) so I can work on something resembling a budget.

Chair ordered direct from Exo-6 to keep his dream alive!

Couldn't tell on the prototype picture:
Will Picard's feet touch the floor when he's sitting?

TTT

Back