EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DS9 has so many characters that need to be preserve in Starfleet Museum Archive.

If there's a DS9 market (I only have assumption as of this moment), then we need some careful planning for this series.

Is an amazing feeling seeing characters from the screen showing up as Solid in front of us. Damar, a no body rise to a liberator doing all things for his people.
I would buy the entire main cast from DS9, as well as so many of the secondary characters: Nog (who's never really had a proper figure before), Jake, Kasidy, Rom, Leeta, Garak, Martok, Alexander, Bareil; and that's without considering the "series within a series" they did with all the Ferengi characters! (Mooooogieeeee!) For a species that started out wearing jumpsuits and fake animal skins, the Ferengi sure ended up with some nice outfits. Jadzia and Worf in their wedding attire would be interesting.

I know we might be lucky to get just the core seven, but it's fun to daydream.

I would be on the fence with a Dukat figure. But some characters I just would have no interest in whatsoever: Winn, the female changeling, Reyoon (sp?), Jem H'adar. Nope.

The feeling I get when I see a figure of a character previously seen only in print or onscreen, solid, real, in front of me, and I'm able to turn it, pose it, become more familiar with the details of the character's physical appearance- that feeling is why I collect figures!

The feeling I get when I see a figure of a character previously seen only in print or onscreen, solid, real, in front of me, and I'm able to turn it, pose it, become more familiar with the details of the character's physical appearance- that feeling is why I collect figures!
Indeed! I have learnt about a lot of details that I did not notice before, from looking at my figures.

How long before the UFP humans are finally out of the way and we can get some exciting warlike aliens?

Like the Hirogen, Gorn, Species 8472 etc.

DS9 has so many characters that need to be preserve in Starfleet Museum Archive.

If there's a DS9 market (I only have assumption as of this moment), then we need some careful planning for this series.

Is an amazing feeling seeing characters from the screen showing up as Solid in front of us. Damar, a no body rise to a liberator doing all things for his people.
With DS9 I have no interest in the humans, Ferengi or Bajoran but the Vorta, Jem haddar and Breen could be collectible. The Breen suits make them like Troopers for army building, and scaly/spiky Jem haddar warriors would be good foils to put in combat poses with some other combat oriented aliens like Klingons and such. Cardassians could also be interesting.

I would buy the entire main cast from DS9, as well as so many of the secondary characters: Nog (who's never really had a proper figure before), Jake, Kasidy, Rom, Leeta, Garak, Martok, Alexander, Bareil; and that's without considering the "series within a series" they did with all the Ferengi characters! (Mooooogieeeee!) For a species that started out wearing jumpsuits and fake animal skins, the Ferengi sure ended up with some nice outfits. Jadzia and Worf in their wedding attire would be interesting.

I know we might be lucky to get just the core seven, but it's fun to daydream.

I would be on the fence with a Dukat figure. But some characters I just would have no interest in whatsoever: Winn, the female changeling, Reyoon (sp?), Jem H'adar. Nope.

No interest in Winn & Weyoun? On the fence with Dukat? Three of the most delicious villains in all Trek.
Sign me up for all 3

I'm not questioning your decision on Sisko, just wondering why so many other figures have been announced but the original captains haven't been released. What about Kirk? What about Picard? What about Archer? Were there production problems with them as well. I'm not trying to insult you. I'm genuinely confused about your release schedule.
I think Nanjin has explained the general strategy going forward which he didn’t have to do. Maybe search back through posts in the forums to find out what you missed before joining the party. Just a suggestion!

Excuse me. I explore easily when people question what we do in production. I see it as complain of my boys and girls. I designed the operation with no room to change so our OWN production facility will be in full capacity at all time. We start burning money on the 1st hour if anyone is sitting around.

Under this straight condition, EXO-6 will bankrupt in about 5 weeks if we fail 5 days of scheduling even we do over time.

I hope friends wouldnt expect EXO-6 to be like any other company, and don't be spoiled by our capabilities.

We are NOT NORMAL.

Seriously, a company that can do Quality, Speed, and Price all at once couldn't be a normal company.

@nanjin could you please explain me what these are for? They came with Data.
1A93983F-E983-4FD6-A1B1-3B6D64DE62E3.jpeg

Would Roger C. Carmel as Harry Mudd be a possibility?
Would Cyrano Jones then be a necessity to accompany tribbles ?

I only have plan for Tribbles. I haven't started any deep planning for TOS because I don't know the size of the market after being destroyed to the ground 3 years ago.

There are thousands and thousands of Kirk, Spock, McCoy out there already. If our 3 kings under perform, TOS will have trouble going deep and wide. It will finish the main crew but no romulans, no klingons, no Andrea, or anyone of these (except personal collection)

Not going to make a move when I hesitate to move.to any direction. The previous license holder have made 1/6 TOS a landmine and can easily goes off. One false move, TOS will go down hill. I love TOS, I want to go deep and wide, so I am not going to move a feather until I know what to do.

I have been trying to make Tribbles for a long time already just continuing.

I think most collectors are understanding and wouldn't have any ill will toward Exo-6 based on what happened with the prior company. As it was pretty obvious what you were up against there. And based on the fantastic sculpts we've seen so far I'm sure there will be plenty enough interest in buying all new versions of the TOS characters. Especially since those last ones came out 5 years ago now.

I only have plan for Tribbles. I haven't started any deep planning for TOS because I don't know the size of the market after being destroyed to the ground 3 years ago.

There are thousands and thousands of Kirk, Spock, McCoy out there already. If our 3 kings under perform, TOS will have trouble going deep and wide. It will finish the main crew but no romulans, no klingons, no Andrea, or anyone of these (except personal collection)

Not going to make a move when I hesitate to move.to any direction. The previous license holder have made 1/6 TOS a landmine and can easily goes off. One false move, TOS will go down hill. I love TOS, I want to go deep and wide, so I am not going to move a feather until I know what to do.

I have been trying to make Tribbles for a long time already just continuing.
I think the world is just HUNGRY for over Treks, because it had a bit of TOS already, but something like Q, or Janeway just blows out our minds with the mere possibility of it existing. And sparks so much general interest.
Isn`t it fascinating to see, which Trek world desires the most?

I think most collectors are understanding and wouldn't have any ill will toward Exo-6 based on what happened with the prior company. As it was pretty obvious what you were up against there. And based on the fantastic sculpts we've seen so far I'm sure there will be plenty enough interest in buying all new versions of the TOS characters. Especially since those last ones came out 5 years ago now.

20% of the collectors will buy again, 80% will not. So EXO-6 TOS will only have 20%, this means the rest of the figures can't go above this 20%.

They have made 100% of the potential income and drop.everything when income start to decrease,

We have less than 20% of market and still have to face the same decrease in demand.

All in all, we have to spend 200% more to make things work, and we earn less than 20% of the potential income.

I believe they are for attaching the signature card to the stand. I haven’t used mine but I believe that is what they are for.
I thought the clear piece was meant to attach the signature card that's why these little ones are still a bit of the mistery for me...

20% of the collectors will buy again, 80% will not. So EXO-6 TOS will only have 20%, this means the rest of the figures can't go above this 20%.

They have made 100% of the potential income and drop.everything when income start to decrease,

We have less than 20% of market and still have to face the same decrease in demand.

All in all, we have to spend 200% more to make things work, and we earn less than 20% of the potential income.
20% of the time, I buy 100% of the time. That goes for Star Trek 1/6 scale as much as it does when I musk up for the groovy babes.

I'm one of the 20% as I sold off my 3 qmx figures to fund my EXO-6 passion
I’m thinking of selling my TNG Picard while he has some value. I’m for sure keeping Khan and the Captain’s Chair. For the moment I feel like I want to keep my Kirk, Spock, and McCoy.

Back