EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A hint for those who have a weak heart. A character who has been mentioned numerous time here and everywhere else will be debuting when Q goes up for preorder.

Brace for impact. This one surely will put a heavy load on your heart. The prototype looked amazing, just like what I expected.

Last edited:
I'll be surprised if that's the only TOS Kirk we get. I think he's hinted at making a new gold shirt version as well, not to mention a Kirk in one of his dress uniforms or from a Piece of the Action.
For 15 years I was right behind the number one strategist in Vegas.

Guessing my next move is almost impossible because I took Rational Business Thinking out from the equation.

I will hit you guys when you are least expected so we can make a maximum impact in you that will last for a long time.

A hint for those who have a weak heart. A character who has been mentioned numerous time here and everywhere else will be debuting when Q goes up for preorder.

Brace for impact. This one surely will put a heavy load on your heart.
Damn you :D

Brace for impact. This one surely will put a heavy load on your heart. The prototype looked amazing, just like what I expected.
TNG's "Tapestry" came immediately to mind but I doubt we'll get a Picard from that episode... :monkey5

For 15 years I was right behind the number one strategist in Vegas.

Guessing my next move is almost impossible because I took Rational Business Thinking out from the equation.

I will hit you guys when you are least expected so we can make a maximum impact in you that will last for a long time.
waiting.gif

I'll be surprised if that's the only TOS Kirk we get. I think he's hinted at making a new gold shirt version as well, not to mention a Kirk in one of his dress uniforms or from a Piece of the Action.
With so many characters I don't see this as happening unfortunately. Based on the current releases I'd say five years from now you might have 2-3 Kirks. One Green Wrap, One Mirror Mirror and and One Wrath of Khan. This assumes one Kirk every other year.

Eh I'd be fine with that too. Ideally I'd love every version of Kirk, but those three (along with my QMX Kirk) are the most essential ones to have.

He has said he's determined to make a ST6 Kirk as well, so I'm sure we can count on that one too.

"TOS will have trouble going deep and wide. It will finish the main crew but no romulans, no klingons, no Andrea, or anyone of these"

Scince I'm hoping for Andorians and Gorn (and Klingons if we get Jem'Hadar) I hope those human figs sell really well to justify expanding the range to include the aliens.

Well Nanjin has said before he wanted to do a limited run of dress uniform Kirk, so....

Also, I believe N said the target was 14 figures / year. With 4 years left, that's 56 figures spread across at least TOS, ENT, DS9, TNG, VOY, DISCO, PIC, FC, TWOK, MIRROR. So, if you do the math, there's not much room for minor characters, villains, duplicates in different unis, basically just the main cast in each one. 🤷‍♀️

I am usually terrible at these guessing games but I am going to hazard a prediction.
I don’t think it will be Tapestry Picard but it will involve the death of a beloved character.
My guess is Jadzia Dax to kick off DS9.
I am another who will go all in on a DS9 line.
On another note, my Janeway looks like there might be some movement and I just paid for the doctor.

I am usually terrible at these guessing games but I am going to hazard a prediction.
I don’t think it will be Tapestry Picard but it will involve the death of a beloved character.
My guess is Jadzia Dax to kick off DS9.
I am another who will go all in on a DS9 line.
On another note, my Janeway looks like there might be some movement and I just paid for the doctor.
Not a bad guess. We do know Nanjin has been working on her and if it is her she would also kickoff another line that we know is coming, DS9.

He has said he's determined to make a ST6 Kirk as well, so I'm sure we can count on that one too.
When it comes to Kirk, aside from the obvious age/weight changes, there's really not much difference between the TWOK and ST6 figures for me.

Nanjin's said before that he's interested in displaying the character's arcs. I dont know how we do that with just 3. Itll be interesting to see what gives.

To me, we need at least 4 - 5 not counting MM and assuming standard TOS is a non starter due to saturation of the market.... green wrap, TMP Admiral, TWOK, ST3/4 civvies clothing, and Generations (woodland cabin Kirk in vest).

Then we'd have young swashbuckling TOS Kirk, the unhappy beaurocrat, the Spock movie arc, and the end of the character represented.

That's just me. I'm sure Nanjin's view on it's totally different.. and yours too.

Back