EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A
Wow. I did not foresee it selling out on EXO that fast. Wonder if it will go fast on the other sites. Kind makes me afraid of TWOK preorders. I hope it doesn’t come down to 5 minute sellouts on those.
Almost wonder if a limit of 1 per customer might be in order.

Is the Janeway preorder link working for anyone? It's 17:00 here in the UK and it was supposed to start from 16:00?
Our Janeway direct sale allotment sold out in X hours (I actually don't know what time she went up for preorder)

I have arrange increase Janeway production.

Is amazing that Janeway can out perform what I produced in the last 5 years.
This is incredible. I can hire and train more employees with physical impairs.

I sincerely thank everyone's support. I will transform these employees to great men and women.

Our Janeway direct sale allotment sold out in X hours (I actually don't know what time she went up for preorder)

I sincerely thank everyone's support. I will transform these employees to great men and women.
It appears to be a time difference error Nanjin. Probably due to UK daylight saving time. I managed to get a Janeway

Yeah. I'm confused. I thought the e-mail I received said she would go up for pre-order on 8/20 at noon EST?

So now your batch 2 and 3 contingencies are kicking in!

I'm not chasing fifteen minute sellouts in the middle of the night here to collect things any more, so I guess I'll just need to jog on as far as this stuff goes. Oh well, best to make my peace with this now rather than later, I guess.

Happy collecting, fellow Trek fans. I hope you all get what you want. :)

Nanjin or anyone.... Is there anywhere to buy Exo-6 figures in EU?
In UK I know one site, but after the Brexit VAT and import fees are charged.... So, not an option anymore.

I'm not chasing fifteen minute sellouts in the middle of the night here to collect things any more, so I guess I'll just need to jog on as far as this stuff goes. Oh well, best to make my peace with this now rather than later, I guess.

Happy collecting, fellow Trek fans. I hope you all get what you want. :)
She is still available at both Big Bad Toy Store and Sideshow!

She is still available at both Big Bad Toy Store and Sideshow!

Both of which cost an extra arm and leg to ship to Australia (plus Sideshow & BBTS both charges us an extra 10% tax on top for us Aussies), just ends up too expensive.

If I can't buy direct, buy from a HK seller, or buy local, most things just aren't worth the significant added expense of ordering via Sideshow or a US retailer for me these days, particularly with our dollar starting to tank again, making matters even worse.

Thanks anyway. :)

Last edited:
I guess I don’t quite get it. Data and Picard had a set ordering window, which was like a month. Janeway who was forecast as being a figure who was going to sell is more limited and sells out directly through EXO-6 in under a half hour?

I'm scared when TOS goes up for pre-order. I might have to pull a kobayashi maru to get mine off you Nanjin 🤣
Then you better prepare yourself for 55th Anniversary Trek figures release. It will be worst than Janeway.

Totally seperate from Voyager and First Contact release schedule. They have their own release and production schedule

Back