EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it would make for a cool display line if all of the Captains' chairs were offered.

I may not have them all sitting down but I'm a sucker for diorama pieces.

Ironically enough, I haven't pre-ordered the Enterprise E chair yet. I guess I'm waiting for the in-hand pics to push me over the edge.

Sisko coming soon.
FB_IMG_1666643116060.jpg

I have the Ent E chair on preorder but I do not feel limited to using just Picard. Aside from TOS and TNG command chairs, I could not pick the rest out of a lineup. I will have no problem rotating Picard, Sisko, and Janeway through the display.

10 AM EST. Waiting on TMP Kirk orders to come up in two hours. Index finger at the ready.

Yeah, I'm finding it harder to care anymore. I'm not even sure I want the Sisko I ordered. I'll pay the balance because I agreed to it, but it will probably go in the closet and never be opened.

If Wrath of Khan figures happen, I'll pick up Kirk and Spock, but Exo-6 is ignoring the heavy hitters for things like Enterprise and Voyager just has sucked all the fun out of it for me.

Kirk is ready and waiting Paramount approval (maybe already granted).

Spock’s robe was outsourced to another company as it has some intricate details. The delay for Spock is because of this other company can’t deliver the robes in time.
So todays story is Kirk is not ready. Paramount s approval no longer the current issue. Apparently some part of Kirk has been outsourced to another company who are (surprisingly ?) late.
What happened to EXO-6 being an in-house project ?

Disappointing about Admiral Kirk being delayed. I really don’t understand the holdup. Just last week it was all good to go other than packaging needing final approval.

Disappointing about Admiral Kirk being delayed. I really don’t understand the holdup. Just last week it was all good to go other than packaging needing final approval.
Makes about as much sense as Nanjin's post. Like I think what he's trying to say is that he's glad he didn't tied up his production with the TMP figures, but as a customer that wants them that's no consolation to me. Just a bizarre message all the way around.

It also seem like EXO-6 is pretty good at producing your basic jumpsuit figure, but anything "special" isn't their wheelhouse currently.

Not sure what all this saltiness is about. Last I checked we never got an official announcement that TMP Kirk would be coming out this week.
I mean… it’s been delay after delay seemingly. First way back in July. Then September was hinted at. Then it was going to be shipped and in hand by October. Now it’s November barring anymore unforeseen issues.

Delays are across the board.
I am a huge fan of Bob Dylan and his latest entry in the Bootleg Series was rumored to be announced in September with a November release. It has been delayed and not yet officially announced. The message boards are crazy bonkers with rumors and false information. Tempers are short and patience is running thin.
The big difference between Team Dylan and Exo-6 is Nanjin has been so forthcoming about the behind the scenes process and potential dates.
I am super excited to get this but also know there are so many behind the scenes challenges. Hang in there…Kirk is coming.

Back