EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt looks solid to me. The paint apps are a little off again, but that seems to be a common theme with the ladies. Having said that, these photos of prototypes always look worse than the in-hand versions of the figures.
Seven looks amazing!

I bought the Playmates 1:6 Seven of Nine years ago.. with full intent to replace it once an acceptable Seven Of Nine was produced...

Sneak preview of the packaging for TMP Kirk from Nanjin’s Facebook page. Sounds like once the packaging is approved it’ll be a week or two for the figure to go on sale.

DCBD06BB-F03F-4D5B-8A54-1CE8279ECCB4.jpeg

Compared to the year or more wait other companies have...yeah months isn't a bad wait time at all.
Very true! I remember paying for Hot Toys 1:6 Ellen Ripley in May of 2016... and not actually having the figure in hand until November 2017!

The longest wait, however, was when I preordered 1:6 Big Chief third Doctor _ Jon Pertwee in July 2019.. the first day it was available for preorder - but, due to Covid.. I did not have it delivered to my home until September of 2021.

That was a wait time of 26 months. 😮

They were worth the wait, though, as both figures are amazing in detail...altho
Ripley should have been taller, as Sigourney Weaver is 5' 11"! But the figure is still impressive otherwise.

The EXO Star Trek line is truly amazing!

I don't ordinarily like to complain here, but I'm still disappointed that QMX never released a 1:6 Commander Data figure with the outfit he wore starting with the third season of Next Generation. I'd have bought that for sure!

The EXO First Contact Data is great, but I'm rather fond of the outfits from the Next Generation TV series. It was a fantastic show, and it's from a very good time in my life, as well. I was in my early 30's when Next Generation first aired in late summer 1987. I like things that remind me of that era.

Hmmm. I was hoping for a generic STOS Andorian not an Enterprise Shran figure. I will pass if that's the case.

Is it? - I honestly can't see the likeness from this (intentionally) teasing pic. Could be just a generic?

Think it will be a while before we get a generic alien figure… I’m hoping for some borg at some point down the line - now those would sell no problem.
Others though, I’m not too sure…

Back