EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EE has Burnham up now with free shipping. I’m sure she’ll sell out direct from EXO today and from other retailers
Nanjin has said a million times they are a 2-pack. I don't see him saying they are released individually above. The only thing saying Kirk is alone is a vendor email. So I don't think there's any definitive evidence they are being released individually yet. 🤷
the evidence is him saying directly in these forums that Kirk and Spock will be done at different times and won’t be a two-pack anymore. Kirk is almost ready for ordering and Spock is not.

the evidence is him saying directly in these forums that Kirk and Spock will be done at different times and won’t be a two-pack anymore. Kirk is almost ready for ordering and Spock is not.
He's said they will be done by different vendors. Love to see where he said they "won't be a 2-pack anymore." Just because they would be produced on different timelines doesn't prove they will not be released as a 2-pack. I'm not aware of any message that said that. Not that they won't be - but there's a lot of jumping to conclusions imo. The last official word was a 2-pack that I'm aware of.

He's said they will be done by different vendors. Love to see where he said they "won't be a 2-pack anymore." Just because they would be produced on different timelines doesn't prove they will not be released as a 2-pack. I'm not aware of any message that said that. Not that they won't be - but there's a lot of jumping to conclusions imo. The last official word was a 2-pack that I'm aware of.
He has just stated above that Kirk will deliver in July and he has no definitive date on when he will receive the sub contracted Spock. It was stated a while back that this was no longer a two pack.

Nanjin has said a million times they are a 2-pack. I don't see him saying they are released individually above. The only thing saying Kirk is alone is a vendor email. So I don't think there's any definitive evidence they are being released individually yet. 🤷
I changed my decision. We cant allow either TMP Kirk or Spock to wait for the others completion.

No more 2 figures set for TMP.

Well I got my order in but does that mean she'll be sold out at Exo6 AND retailers carrying her or just Exo6? Are we looking at her being totally gone by the end of the day?
She appears to still be available from EXO -6 this morning.
Also at Sideshow

I changed my decision. We cant allow either TMP Kirk or Spock to wait for the others completion.

Are they both going to be limited gap filler releases? I know Kirk is but will Spock also be? Definitely concerned about missing out on both of them now. I consider both TMP Kirk and Spock most haves. I was hoping when it was going to be a two pack the price might give some people a pause and I would be able to get my order in while others are deciding on what to do.

We have achieved production efficiency. We have 7000+ figures with 2-4 months turnaround time that will be constantly in production pipeline through the end of 2022.
Are they both going to be limited gap filler releases? I know Kirk is but will Spock also be? Definitely concerned about missing out on both of them now. I consider both TMP Kirk and Spock most haves. I was hoping when it was going to be a two pack the price might give some people a pause and I would be able to get my order in while others are deciding on what to do.
Both are gap fillers and limited in quantities. We don't know what to expect because of the 4K TMP had generated some unexpected interest in this release.

I was also advised by some friends in auction industry to destroy all molds after TMP production. I think is a very good idea since TMP is so unique.

Adm Kirk will start deliver in July. (Don't buy if you want a Grey uniform. Our version is Green)
July you say? You weren't kidding about breaking the Warp barrier, you've only just cleared the solar system (gotta keep those Trek references coming)!

So with the same delivery month as the good Commander who has just gone up does that mean we should expect the Admiral himself to appear on site in the next couple of weeks?

July you say? You weren't kidding about breaking the Warp barrier, you've only just cleared the solar system (gotta keep those Trek references coming)!

So with the same delivery month as the good Commander who has just gone up does that mean we should expect the Admiral himself to appear on site in the next couple of weeks?
We actually have no control over this. Approval process is chaotic. So we have to improvise to put whatever is approved uo for presale.

Admiral Kirk will be most likely immediate sale without pre-ordering process. (Will continue to discourage some from buying TMP).

Ahh I follow you now, so Burnham has a very short sale to release window (limited production batch already close to completion I assume?) but Kirk will be ready to roll as orders come in so he will go up and ship in July (approvals permitting)?

Gotta say, I like this ship... its exciting!

Ahh I follow you now, so Burnham has a very short sale to release window (limited production batch already close to completion I assume?) but Kirk will be ready to roll as orders come in so he will go up and ship in July (approvals permitting)?

Gotta say, I like this ship... its exciting!
Kirk ready to roll when Paramount approved his product pictures. Burnham is actually ready to go today but we are just giving vendors some time.

Back