EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna give "Mirror Mirror" spin. Haven't watched it in years. I can't do this Sulu without wanting the Spock. How can you not have both. And yet Sulu's sculpt is so perfect.

Nanjin, will we get any TNG crew this year? I'd really like that Geordie or Riker. Or surprise us with Crusher. Whatever. Just something more than villains and aide characters for it.

Nanjin, will we get any TNG crew this year? I'd really like that Geordie or Riker. Or surprise us with Crusher. Whatever. Just something more than villains and aide characters for it.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed for the main command officers first (Picard, Riker, Data), followed by Worf, La Forge, etc.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for the main command officers first (Picard, Riker, Data), followed by Worf, La Forge, etc.
Yeah but we already have a Picard and Data. I'd be all for a Riker first though.

FB_IMG_1652550741491.jpg

Love the vintage stuff. Hope Nanjin stays away from the new shows. They are awful. The shows that is. Didn't think you could turn Picard into a sniveling whiny crying mess, but they managed it lol
Nanjin did recently say that he is obligated to do X% of production for new Trek.

I’ve seen Picard season 1 and was underwhelmed, the general character demeanours were a turnoff, I wasn’t watching that higher standard story telling that I was accustomed to from vintage Trek. Season 2 opened with more of a typical Trek feel, I liked seeing Q again, but the momentum slowed, I’m only half way through the season though.

I think they recognized their mistakes on Picard with season 3 appearing to be a last hurrah with the original cast. This apparently wasn’t planned from the beginning so I guess we’ll see what happens. I heard most of the new cast isn’t returning either which is a positive in my book.

Back