EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• B3E66D6A-B65F-4D78-9565-9F1C52FED9CE.jpeg
    B3E66D6A-B65F-4D78-9565-9F1C52FED9CE.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 42
I've been a trek fan since my Dad picked up Star Trek 4 & 5 on vhs. Randomly watched the Next Generation on BBC2, then the 25th anniversary kicked in with all the media & promotional tie ins, along side the release of TUC (my favourite Trek film...awesome trailer). From then on I brought all Trek on vhs..TOS, TNG, DS9 and Voy. Cost a damn fortune at £13 for 2 episodes a tape. Through the following films and the 1st season of Enterprise my passion was absolute. It waned with Enterprise & Trek saturation. Lord of the Rings took ahold for a good decade, until the mildly disappointing Hobbit films. The Thrones & various life things happened and Trek had faded into an occasional viewing...then.
Along came the 50th anniversary and a few quality Trek figures. Interest was pique.
Re watched Enterprise completely...was much more entertaining than I remembered. Discovery/Kelvin had some i issues, but were interesting enough. Leading to reinvigorating my interest in Trek of old. I had forgotten how well written some of it was. It's like rediscovering the Trek saga all over again. Then EXO-6 came along and my interest & love of Trek has magnified ten fold.
There truly is something universal & timeless about the characters & the stories (despite the future setting) that inspires the imagination

Hmm.. so another character from First Contact. My guess is Worf. His movie look crosses over with his DS9 look so it makes sense.

Unless it’ll be someone else to fill out the crew and we get Worf under the DS9 line instead.

Most likely we'll get Worf in space suit, which I look forward to, as it will be a unique suit and I love space suit designs, in general.

Worf is one character that wears just about every Star Trek uniform available and then some:

1. TNG (first season)
2. TNG (late)
3. DS9 (early)
4. DS9 (late)
5. Generations (dress)
6. First Contact (reg)
7. First Contact (space suit)
8. Klingon uniform
9. etc...

With everything coming from EXO-6 I need to cut myself off somewhere. That will likely include some variants. I like the idea of a space suit Worf, but I may need to reserve funds for another character instead.

Talk to me when the figure is revealed and see if I change my mind. :lol :slap

With everything coming from EXO-6 I need to cut myself off somewhere. That will likely include some variants. I like the idea of a space suit Worf, but I may need to reserve funds for another character instead.

Talk to me when the figure is revealed and see if I change my mind. :lol :slap
From what Nanjin posted earlier we are looking at a figure or more a month. I've cut buying anything hobby related that isn't EXO-6. When's the next time we see someone make a officially licensed Mirror Spock, Q, or any other secondary/background character?

I'm in for every EXO- 6 release. Even if I don't display them all the time, I want the option to display them.

Thanks for the info Nanjin! Looking forward to what you and EXO do with Trek in 2022.

Are you able to give any hints on TWOK like will it be its own line (or movie line) or will they fit in under the Captain, TOS and Iconic Character lines?
Twok deserves its own release like First Contact. They have their own schedule.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Nanjin! Looking forward to what you and EXO do with Trek in 2022.

Are you able to give any hints on TWOK like will it be its own line (or movie line) or will they fit in under the Captain, TOS and Iconic Character lines?
Sorry - what have I missed? Just scrolling through…

Ah - the latest Voyager thread?…
Lol. There’s a lot. For VOY from my understanding 7 is coming but will have a very short preorder window (maybe 10 days can’t remember if that is the number Nanjin have or not). More figures after her in VOY which is why her window is small. Also sounds like Borg Queen for FC might be able to be used with VOY displays (this is coming from me reading into things. I might be totally wrong). VOY is not my primary or secondary Trek so there are things I might be missing.

Lol. There’s a lot. For VOY from my understanding 7 is coming but will have a very short preorder window (maybe 10 days can’t remember if that is the number Nanjin have or not). More figures after her in VOY which is why her window is small. Also sounds like Borg Queen for FC might be able to be used with VOY displays (this is coming from me reading into things. I might be totally wrong). VOY is not my primary or secondary Trek so there are things I might be missing.
Cheers Superdoug 👍🏻

Back