EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys want Borg Drones, then the alcove with the Queen is a must. Toss in TNG Hugh and the fully Hive controlled Annika. Heck... Toss in a Borg Tribble as well.

No one then wants to screw around with the Borg unless your infected with the Nano probes in your bloodstream and then your done for.

Waiting for the Alcove backdrop as well.

xmas2.jpg

It appears to be pretty tough to go deep into a particular line. Hot Toys was/is notorious for this with the exception of marvel, dc, and star wars.
Asmus has done well with the LOTR line. They've done every primary & secondary character (bar two) from the films. For us Trek fans to get the likes of Mirror Spock, Q even some of the main bridge crew like the planned Tuvok & Chakotay, is quite frankly a miracle. Hot Toys for all their income & dominance in the 1/6th arena, haven't even touch main villains from DC, aside from numerous Jokers.
Thank all omnipotent beings in the universe for Nanjin & his crew

A Christmas torture for the friends. Of course it will have all the bells and whistles mumbo-jumbo.

Warning: For the well being of borg friends, Non borg friends should turn the heads away from any borg related release announcements. (Non interested friends jumping into purchasing Borg release will make the release very limited. Please don't collect if Borg doesn't bring you a smile. Please let the Borg fans have their fun. Really hate seeing them paying eBay price...
mmexport1640352578051.jpg

A Christmas torture for the friends. Of course it will have all the bells and whistles mumbo-jumbo.

Warning: For the well being of borg friends, Non borg friends should turn the heads away from any borg related release announcements. (Non interested friends jumping into purchasing Borg release will make the release very limited. Please don't collect if Borg doesn't bring you a smile. Please let the Borg fans have their fun. Really hate seeing them paying eBay price...
View attachment 552188
Oh heck yeah just take my $ and assimilate me, bro!

One alcove for me.. Now its the battle to decide which Borg to pick up: Jeri Ryan or Sir Patrick Stewart. :slap

Insert "take my money" gif here! Totally on board for some Borg releases - I'd love a generic drone or two. Even got doubles when those first Playmates figures came out way back when. Heck, I'd be down for a generic Klingon* and Romulan as well to round out the wave.

(*I know the Playmates wave 1 Klingon was technically Gowron, but I used him as a generic TNG era Klingon warrior)

Back