EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For DS9 fans, revised Sisko looks good. We should be entering DS9 release very soon, most likely togheter with the 3rd or 4th VOY character.

Anyone can tell what is in the picture? Proto looks better than expected. View attachment 553796
5b1zf2.png

For DS9 fans, revised Sisko looks good. We should be entering DS9 release very soon, most likely togheter with the 3rd or 4th VOY character.

Anyone can tell what is in the picture? Proto looks better than expected. View attachment 553796
Nanjin…today is the 29th Anniversary of DS9! Emissary premiered on January 3rd 1993! How about a teaser of Exo-6 Sisko to celebrate?

It always seemed funny to me how there's a lot of talk in the TOS movies about the "mains" and the "main batteries being offline" etc, and we never hear those terms in any other Trek. At least as far as I can remember.

Back to an older subject...
The likeness on this Eaglemoss bust stinks, but they dealt with Sisko's barely perceptible eyebrows very well, considering. Hoping to see the eyebrows on the EXO-6 figure done similarly...but better.
View attachment 553590
Why does the above face remind me of Jamie Foxx more (in a good way) than Avery Brooks?? :panic:

Pic from Economic Times dated sept 11/2020View attachment 553612
Yes I absolutely see what you are seeing.

This outfit is a nice addition to the 1/6 Trek Museum. KTL can stand out among Classic and New Trek, and fit perfectly to Trekverse as an unique diversity of Trek (be it good or bad). They were a “detach” from Traditional Trek under JJ anyway, a weird breed of Trek in Trekverse.

And I personally like Beyond Kirk. (I don't see TOS Kirk and KTL Kirk as a same character), and want to do some more complicated Trek outfits.
ffa7d8d023adb313e2a38dc3ecbfd062.jpg

This outfit is a nice addition to the 1/6 Trek Museum. KTL can stand out among Classic and New Trek, and fit perfectly to Trekverse as an unique diversity of Trek (be it good or bad). They were a “detach” from Traditional Trek under JJ anyway, a weird breed of Trek in Trekverse.

And I personally like Beyond Kirk. (I don't see TOS Kirk and KTL Kirk as a same character), and want to do some more complicated Trek outfits.
I like this. Much more interesting and unique, than a regular uniform.

I might be in the minority but I would prefer them in the “standard” uniforms. I can totally understand going the field jacket route though and I will still be getting them. Hopefully you make McCoy along with Kirk and Spock. I will get the 3 of them in every rendition you make of them. I wouldn’t mind getting Uhura as well. I felt that she was given much more of a spotlight in these films than the TOS films.

The JJ-Trek uniforms were very interesting. The standard uniforms were traditional looking and looked good. I also liked the field uniforms, as well. I think I would prefer the field uniform more, as they are more unique and will not get lost with the others, especially with the TOS uniforms, when on display.

Back