EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any other examples that you can think of where it would be easy to make a representation from an episode? I have a 3D printed Nomad, so that's another one.

Tom
Kelvan dessicated crewman "cubes" maybe?
What about the Thrall obedience collars? They seemed pretty rudimentary as I recall, as long as you don't want to go putting leds in them.

Sorry to diverge from the debate on the pros and cons of the various series and focus on the actual EXO-6 figures. I'm looking to get some accessories to represent the TOS figures from some of my favorite episodes-Roman swords from "Bread and Circuses", western gunbelts for "Spectre of the Gun". Any other examples that you can think of where it would be easy to make a representation from an episode? I have a 3D printed Nomad, so that's another one.

Tom
M1 Computer

Romulan Cloaking Device (Basically Nomad so should be really easy)

Box they carry the Medusan in. The visor they wore in the same episode

An Agonizer from Mirror Mirror. Also the knife they carry

Sargon

Ahn-Woon

83233268-BF6F-44AB-94D7-50B2B81787C7.jpeg

Awesome! Can’t wait.

Sorry to diverge from the debate on the pros and cons of the various series and focus on the actual EXO-6 figures. I'm looking to get some accessories to represent the TOS figures from some of my favorite episodes-Roman swords from "Bread and Circuses", western gunbelts for "Spectre of the Gun". Any other examples that you can think of where it would be easy to make a representation from an episode? I have a 3D printed Nomad, so that's another one.

Tom
Nice try to bring this back to figures.....

Tom
Steve O is your guy for western rigs:

http://www.stevostoys.com/
ACI did some Roman stuff, out of production, but eBay or maybe Toy Anxiety could yield results.

Boldly go where you please...

Nanjin...by 'arriving Winter 2021' do you mean: up for pre-order, or do you mean production and delivery...?
In the current worldwide situation, I will say “available for couriers pickup at my factory loading dock before end of Winter.”

Anything in front of the loading dock will be a blackhole for everyone around that time. We are already working on our shipping arrangements with couriers to avoid certain dates. Some orders will make it through the wormhole, some might have to wait till Spring to receive Seven.

Oh I get the world-wide shipping delays--Winter 2021 is amazing!
I am continue scoring before half-time (end of 2021). 5 more touchdowns, and couple of 2 points.

How's my 1/6 Trek game play on the field? Enjoying? The special team hasn't even on the field yet 😊

The story I read was both drug use and sex addiction. But since she wasn't in even a full season and despite her appearance in three films, Rand doesn't seem to be included as one of the main cast in some of the recent merchandise which seems directed at more passive fans with only a general knowledge. I'm always pleasantly surprised when Rand (and Tasha Yar for that matter) does show up or even mentioned. Their appearances seem to be service to long time fans, hence my question to Nanjin if she is too much of a "deep cut" character for EXO-6 to include her.
She covers this period quite frankly in her autobiography. She was drinking heavily at weekends and suffered some bloating in some episodes but she might have been able to get that under control. It was most likely a Me Too moment. At the wrap party for Miri she was lured to a room by an executive to discuss her character development and she was sexually assaulted. She got the word a few days later that she was not required for the second half of season one because Kirk wanted to play the field. You can see which episodes she would have been in because they have random yeomen, plus City on the Edge of Forever where her part went to Uhura. She was promised that Rand might return as a guest star but was never asked. In fact, she was in an early draft of the Trouble with Tribbles in the Uhura role.

I think it's likely that Rand would have been minimised in season two even if she had stayed but it would have been nice to see her in a couple of episodes per season, like Barclay or Ro in TNG.

After she was fired she fell into phases of alcoholism and soft drug use and she fell with the swingers set I think. She had a relapse after TMP. Roddenberry encouraged her to play a practical joke on Wise that he did not seem to enjoy and I think she felt it affected what she was allowed to do in the movie. She wasn't allowed to wear glamour make-up for her close ups and felt that it reflected badly on her. It's probable that her part in the later half of the movie went to Shatner's wife. It would have been nice for her to have been given something more to do. I did a crazy lockdown project where I did Star Trek TMP the Rand Cut (inspired by X-men DoFP the Rogue Cut). It's still a work in progress...

She'd put all that behind her by TWOK.

Back