EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In terms of potential bonus characters for TOS, I think Sarek and Amanda should be considered, and I can't believe I haven't seen them mentioned in their own right.

In terms of potential bonus characters for TOS, I think Sarek and Amanda should be considered, and I can't believe I haven't seen them mentioned in their own right.
Or Harry Mudd.

After the main crews there is a plethora of guest and recurring characters that I think a lot of fans would buy.

As mentioned earlier Quark would be amazing especially because of his outfit. I feel the same way about a number of the outfits in TOS. The costuming department for TOS made some AMAZING outfits that would look great on a 1/6 figure on a shelf.

I’m really hoping they make a Riker and a worf. I know the popular consensus would be to match Riker with Picard, but I always saw that Riker and worf were closer as friends.

Yeah those original figures are great, but the new sculpts Nanjin showed off a few years ago look like they could blow them out of the water. So here's hoping we get to see these fairly soon.

44826460_2240041039575623_1196418489544343552_n.jpg

44809535_2240041032908957_1054526797447692288_n.jpg

I have to wonder if 2009 Kirk would come with 2 shirts or if it would be him in the black shirt he wears throughout most of the film. The Space Jump Suit from Into Darkness would be cool too. Lots of slick, cool costumes in the Kelvin trilogy.

So I feel like one absolutely cannot release Archer without Porthos, and speaking of which, is anyone following the BTTF Einstein debaucle? However, there's some really good animal sculptors. I hope a sufficient likeness to Porthos is achieved if he is released.

5D26EB41-DE94-43CD-803A-1FD11B30081C.jpeg

So I’m putting my faith in Nanjin. The big three have all beamed on to other homes and left only craft store tribbles. I’ll excitedly pick them all up again as Exo-6 releases their versions. I haven’t even received my other figures yet (Data and Picard are, I guess, floating on a container ship somewhere off the coast of Cali, and Janeway hasn’t shipped yet) but everybody’s pics sold me on buying all in on the various collections. It truly is a great time to be a Trek fan!

I have to wonder if 2009 Kirk would come with 2 shirts or if it would be him in the black shirt he wears throughout most of the film. The Space Jump Suit from Into Darkness would be cool too. Lots of slick, cool costumes in the Kelvin trilogy.
Agreed. I'd still rather have them in their Beyond uniforms, but the first movie was obviously the more popular so I can understand going with those instead.

Although I'd at least like to have an Uhura in this Beyond outfit, because wow.

star-trek-beyond-uhura-jacket-850x1300.jpg

Last edited:
Back