EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will do everything I can NOT to venture out from Trek and have any other license.

Is a dark path for 1/6 Trek, I believe 75% I will forget about Trek and focus on other license. I can make 3x to 6x more income with 1/2 the time doing other 1/6 license comparing to the cost and time I spent on trek, not to mention the failing rate for 1/6 Trek is extremely high (this means bankruptcy not just terminate an operation)

You guys better pray I don't get involve in any other license. I don't believe I can have a choice not to forgo Trek. I forsee we will have lots of temptation by next year just like 4 years ago when Marvel and DC wanted my previous employer to take up their licenses. We were offered Spiderman before HT, and Sony Japan offered me Venom but Disney China gave it to HT)

Once Trek is done, classic and modern Battlestar Galatica would be a nice follow up to Star Trek

Once Trek is done, classic and modern Battlestar Galatica would be a nice follow up to Star Trek

Fallacy. Trek is never done.

But someone doing BSG would be fun. I can think of easily half a dozen or more from the modern series that I would grab.

So much Trek to get through first though. Even at a rate of 10 figures a year over 5 years, that would just pass the core crews from TOS to Ent + dipping into the movies

Would be all in for classic BSG. The reboot not so much.
But seriously, neither would come close to Trek in terms of sales potential.

Overall love the Data figure, it looks great, but plastic shoes?!? I think they are a serious downgrade from the leather quality on the QMx TOS leather boots which were incredible pieces, and I hope EXO will reconsider used molded plastic for future releases.

Overall love the Data figure, it looks great, but plastic shoes?!? I think they are a serious downgrade from the leather quality on the QMx TOS leather boots which were incredible pieces, and I hope EXO will reconsider used molded plastic for future releases.
Depending the climate, fabricated shoes or boots can deteriorate over time.

Current available materials are regulated for environmental concern, which means they must be able to reduce to minimum waste size over time.

Will use fabricated shoes when no other means to achieve the desired appearances. 1/6 Trek won't be here 10 years from now. Collectors will be difficult to find replacement.

I have no issues with plastic boots at all. As long as the mold quality and attention to detail is still there, plastic is acceptable. I do like the faux leather of the QMx TOS figures because so much of the boot is visible.

For some designs plastic boots can often look more realistic than pleather if they're sculpted and painted well enough. It all comes down to the finish, to prevent them ending up looking cheap.

Though some will prefer the extra posing flexibility of pleather, a split at the ankle in a plastic boot goes a long way to cover all bases.

Just curious to see if more people are getting shipped notices today.
I got notice to pay last week and thought I did but getting conflicting info and error message on EXO-6 website under order status. No response yet from CS, so no clue.

Back