EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Koloth Chair Romulan.text.jpg

Nanjin, keep the characters that have never before been done in 1/6 coming!
with a new company…Janeway or Sisko definitely gets a lot more attention than…another Kirk and Spock…NEW CHARACTERS!!!!

It is especially great to see new figs from series that haven't been touched in the 1/6 format before. Really interested to see Sisko make his debut.

Anything they make I have within 4 months of its announcement.

Hot Toys are 6 times that now. What a joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We are ONLY serving Trek friends that's why. If we end up like them, being a pure 1/6 producer with other licenses, we will end up the same. (We are a 1/6 Trek company and NOT a 1/6 figures producer like Star Ace, Asmus, HT, or anyone in 1/6, not even the bootlegs.

Picard starts shipping to anyone who cleared their invoice. Wholesalers have priorities. Most End-Users shipments already arranged and prep'd. We only need to call for pick up.

Just out of curiosity will EXO-6 always be a Star Trek company or could the future ever hold other licenses?
I will do everything I can NOT to venture out from Trek and have any other license.

Is a dark path for 1/6 Trek, I believe 75% I will forget about Trek and focus on other license. I can make 3x to 6x more income with 1/2 the time doing other 1/6 license comparing to the cost and time I spent on trek, not to mention the failing rate for 1/6 Trek is extremely high (this means bankruptcy not just terminate an operation)

You guys better pray I don't get involve in any other license. I don't believe I can have a choice not to forgo Trek. I forsee we will have lots of temptation by next year just like 4 years ago when Marvel and DC wanted my previous employer to take up their licenses. We were offered Spiderman before HT, and Sony Japan offered me Venom but Disney China gave it to HT)

Last edited:
I will do everything I can NOT to venture out from Trek and have any other license.

Is a dark path for 1/6 Trek, I believe 75% I will forget about Trek and focus on other license. I can make 3x to 6x more income with 1/2 the time doing other 1/6 license comparing to the cost and time I spent on trek, not to mention the failing rate for 1/6 Trek is extremely high (this means bankruptcy not just terminate an operation)

You guys better pray I don't get involve in any other license. I don't believe I can have a choice not to forgo Trek. I forsee we will have lots of temptation by next year just like 4 years ago when Marvel and DC wanted my previous employer to take up their licenses. We were offered Spiderman before HT, and Sony Japan offered me Venom but Disney China gave it to HT)
I see. I just was curious. I do like the idea that EXO-6 is a dedicated Star Trek collectible manufacturer.

When is the Dr going up for preorder. I didn't get on her the past couple of days. I didn't miss him go up, did I?

So....let's just say that Galaxy Quest is pretty much Star Trek, yeah? A Dr. Lazarus would be amazing. Just saying :naughty

Back