EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is Jeffrey Hunter's Captain Christopher Pike from the original Star Trek pilot, The Cage. :unsure:
Considering how he called it a 55th anniversary figure, I think you might be right.

However he did say figure(s), and every Trek fan will want one, so it might be Kirk and Spock, maybe in a different outfit then the traditional one we all know.

Or Pike/Spock in the outfits they wore in The Cage.

I’d love it if it were a Talosian. Don’t expect it will be, but, man, how great would that look on the shelf?

I would buy a Captain Pike (Hunter version), but not sure if that’s a release everyone wants like Nanjin alluded to. It would be cool though. Along with Spock and Number One from The Cage.

My guess is robe Spock or Captain Pike (J Hunter). Both appropriate for 55. Or Gene Rodenberry spreading his wings a la Stan Lee 😂 I'd be more than happy with Lwaxana Troi (as opposed to Number One) she'd merit, nay demand, her own shelf 😅

Is the Janeway figure going to be the first one to have set-accurate uniform colors as well as screen-simulated saturated colors? I ask because the prototype images shown are more intense red division command and purple-grey undershirt. I assume there's also a set-accurate option?

Considering the 55th anniversary of TOS the "dude" might be Captain Kirk in his green wraparound.

Gin700 referred to Data's plastic boots. I am not interested in anything after TOS so I haven't ordered Data and cannot say anything about those plastic boots. As it seems to be just shoes visible on that figure it might not be a big issue, however the TOS boots being in full display I am wondering whether plastic would be a good idea. Although a bit big in size QMx TOS boots did (and still do) look quite smart.

Is the Janeway figure going to be the first one to have set-accurate uniform colors as well as screen-simulated saturated colors? I ask because the prototype images shown are more intense red division command and purple-grey undershirt. I assume there's also a set-accurate option?
Only TOS and TNG have this option. The rest are based on best possible set accurate color.

The more I think about it the more I kind of do want the upcoming announcement to be Pike.

It would be a good figure to commemorate the 55th Anniversary, and it would be a good relaunch figure for TOS.

We already know we’ll get Kirk, Spock, and the others later on, so why not do a character that’s a bit more unexpected?

The more I think about it the more I kind of do want the upcoming announcement to be Pike.

It would be a good figure to commemorate the 55th Anniversary, and it would be a good relaunch figure for TOS.

We already know we’ll get Kirk, Spock, and the others later on, so why not do a character that’s a bit more unexpected?
Correctly stated, thats the exact of my intention.

With 1/6 Trek limited available figures, any character from TOS can be presented as 55.

Yeah I'm still curious which red we're getting. The initial pre-order pic looked just about perfect, but then for the actual photos the red got super bright and intense, which doesn't look right to me at all.

This is one time when I would definitely prefer the screen color.

FB_IMG_1630606601058.jpg

FB_IMG_1630606591719.jpg

Captain-Janeway-Star-Trek-Voyager-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back