EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOS is the foundation of all Trek & would a gem in any 1/6th collection.
Currently rewatching DS9, man there are so many great characters in this series beyond the core cast. I hope we see some of them one day

Thanks!

5E02A6B2-0BE0-4382-8BAF-5B3824D3F8A7.jpeg

Yeah, months ago we were being told 1 figure going up for sale every couple of months. Nothing wrong with their only being one figure in the wild 6 months after it initially went up for pre-order. Far from it, that's extraordinary, for a figure that's mostly up to par with Hot Toys. Promising that many just seems like setting people up for disappointment considering there are only 5 months left in the year and only 2 went up for sale in the first 7.

But then again, I'm only here for the Kelvin Timeline, lol. Probably lots of disappointment there.
That's why the remaining months will be very intense. I have to fulfill this year's production quantities and sell them before end of the year. So I am very motivated to move fast and furious.

We are currently sitting at the sideline in full gears looking at the referee to signal us the time to do our things.

Gagging for the next reveal. Been staring at Data and he's just incredible. Even the hands are designed to look like they're holding phasers and tricorders.

That's why the remaining months will be very intense. I have to fulfill this year's production quantities and sell them before end of the year. So I am very motivated to move fast and furious.

We are currently sitting at the sideline in full gears looking at the referee to signal us the time to do our things.
Waiting with eager anticipation to see your reveals. Currently selling my soul to the highest bidder in preparation 😄

But who is the third figure we're dying here 🤔 😭 🤣

Seriously though the turnaround time for these is insane and a gamechanger. Congratulations! I look forward to receiving Picard in about a month.

Before I become a statue from being patiently waiting, want to let you guys know FC Picard will ship in less than 2.5 weeks.

3.5 months delivery for FC Picard. 2 weeks faster than FC Data. The 3rd figure will be 3 months, the ideal turnaround time for standard releases.
I'm like the school kid I was way back when as I watched The Doomsday Machine episode for the 1st time... and Kirk is on the Constellation & heading into the planet killer's giant maw -- and the transporter keeps surging-out -- and the clock is ticking --- and that epic music is playing --- and I'm watching intensely, and sweating, and I'm clenched in the unknown anticipation of what's coming --- (I can't take it anymore!!)...

Really struggling to decide whether I should get FC Picard, or wait for TNG Picard with the Darmok jacket--the latter which I'll be getting regardless.

Nanjin, will TNG Picard have a different head, or the same as FC Picard?

Really struggling to decide whether I should get FC Picard, or wait for TNG Picard with the Darmok jacket--the latter which I'll be getting regardless.

Nanjin, will TNG Picard have a different head, or the same as FC Picard?
FC Picard was out for revenge.

EXO-6 TNG Picard is shooting for the time when Picard was at his prime, the time prior to Locutus, and try to strike a balance with his age at the later season because of the Darmok jacket.

The Darmok jacket was related to Locutus. But not too many people knows about this, so I altered the space time a bit.

Last edited:
Back