EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone remember this one? No, never happened. ...It should!
FFuDDAFWQAQ-NvQ

Last edited:
Wait what is that exactly? I know it’s not EXO-6, but it doesn’t exactly look like Khan. He looks too young.

Photophakery composite QMx Space Seed Khan head on the Wrath of Khan prototype body.
Conceptually off the Paradise Lost - Reign in Hell" premise and comic.
ZgeDMR1.jpg

Last edited:
Wait what is that exactly? I know it’s not EXO-6, but it doesn’t exactly look like Khan. He looks too young.
It’s an early prototype from QMX, looks like they’re using the younger Space Seed Khan head as a placeholder for this proto. They showed one with an older Khan head at Toyfair 2018, but it never got released. I’m sure Nanjin has Khan in the plans for the EXO-6 TWOK line! :pray:

Attachments

• 845B9939-E7B8-4B61-9815-670CE10EE09D.jpeg
    845B9939-E7B8-4B61-9815-670CE10EE09D.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 96
Waiting... waiting...waiting...and I will start complaining....

I am satisfied with two troublesome characters', after spending above average in sculpting painting fees and tons of other costs.

Am waiting for an OK to begin execution for more than 2 weeks as of today....

They better give me an answer by Monday.

Waiting... waiting...waiting...and I will start complaining....

I am satisfied with two troublesome characters', after spending above average in sculpting painting fees and tons of other costs.

Am waiting for an OK to begin execution for more than 2 weeks as of today....

They better give me an answer by Monday.
Sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be.

TOS Kirk and Spock not needed to launch this line- Qmx gave us two tries on those.
Hope he starts with Uhura, TMP Kirk and Spock, TWOK Kirk and Spock and maybe Data or Seven of Nine
A Trek company without a complete TOS is the most obsurded thing that can happen. I don't do absurd things.

There will be TOS, my version of Perfect TOS.

Yeah as exciting as this news is, I'm hoping that new figures don't get pumped out so fast that I end up having to pick and choose which ones to get.
This is the case. There will he hard and regretful decisions to make. No way around this approach, and I implementing this in full force.

There will be tears and laughters, regrets and satisfactions for 1/6 Trek collectors.

This is my fear. Nanjin seems very committed to doing as much Star Trek as possible, but I don’t want to be overwhelmed where I can only pick and choose. Honestly if he can maybe do them quarterly that would be a good pace. About four a year give or take.
I see the Trek franchise just like Alex Kurtzman. Look carefully on our release strategies then you will see I am implementing the same approach with the same tactics...to counter the Trek vs Trek phenomenon.

No way around this for Trek to continue. I had this since 2014. Glad to see Mr Kurtzman has the same conclusion.

We will see if this remedy works for Trek very soon.

A Trek company without a complete TOS is the most obsurded thing that can happen. I don't do absurd things.

There will be TOS, my version of Perfect TOS.
Although I bought him twice QMx Kirk was not the kind of likeness I expected. Bones was a little bit better although the body is too huge, Spock was the best of the bunch, I have him twice, too.

Since the birth of Exo 6 I‘ve been saving money to buy the „best TOS“. This autumn will be hot since it is the 55th anniversary of TOS.

Nanjin, pending approval by CBS, how many figures do you plan to have up for preorder before the end of 2021? I only ask as I'm trying to balance my collecting between EXO-6, Weta & a few other items.

8-10 announcements before the end of the year seems like a lot. Unless we’re getting multiple releases at a time.

8-10 announcements before the end of the year seems like a lot. Unless we’re getting multiple releases at a time.

Yeah, months ago we were being told 1 figure going up for sale every couple of months. Nothing wrong with their only being one figure in the wild 6 months after it initially went up for pre-order. Far from it, that's extraordinary, for a figure that's mostly up to par with Hot Toys. Promising that many just seems like setting people up for disappointment considering there are only 5 months left in the year and only 2 went up for sale in the first 7.

But then again, I'm only here for the Kelvin Timeline, lol. Probably lots of disappointment there.

I'm only here for TOS/TOS films.

Re-watching TNG cured me of everything else. (I can't even face going back to re-watch the seventh season!)

Maybe I can even cure myself of TOS as well? :lol

Probably not. The classic will always be classic.

Back