EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh cool. He did become more human after BOBW. He was so stiff those first 3 seasons.
There were 4 stages of Picard. Prior to Locutus, Picard was at the top of his world, didn't experience too much lost but achievements.

Then Locutus - a cold-blooded Borg who led the invasion and took thousands of lives in the Battle of Wolf 359. Picard remembered everything even after the incident.

Even after the reversal of Locutus, Picard was never the same. He lost the most private part of himself, and more importantly, he lost part of his humanity.

All these lead to the FC Picard's messiness revenge when he encountered the borg again.

The senior year of Picard was about redemption as we saw in STPicard S1. But his hatred of the Borg didn't end in FC as evident by the way he described Seven when they were at Freecloud. The story of Picard will continue to unfold in ST Picard S2.

I just spilled our plans for Picard. I am telling the story of Picard through 1/6 Trek.

Last edited:
Commander Kang (Michael Ansara
Ez99Wab.jpg

Romulan Commander (Joanne Linville
wt7TIqo.jpg

Last edited:
It was done by Mr Stewart request one year after Best of Worlds.

Picard lost his individual uniqueness because of the simulation. The jacket was done to express his desire to be Unique.
Neat. I never knew that.

Also great news about Picard’s release being so close. Any plans to let us pay the remaining balance early like we did for Data so we do not create any delays from ours being shipped out?

Neat. I never knew that.

Also great news about Picard’s release being so close. Any plans to let us pay the remaining balance early like we did for Data so we do not create any delays from ours being shipped out?
We will time the delivery date with invoicing instead of asking customers to make a “remaining balance” purchase. The process should be a lot more efficient.

FYI, we will reinforce FC Picard packaging, and use a new packaging design for the next figure.

Back