EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ensign on the left, Garrowick, survived! (episode „Obsession“). BTW: A generic red shirt figure would be fine.
701864B7-C606-4D7A-A296-F42CB9C67585.jpeg

My main hopes for TWOK:
1. Spock with an extra “radiation burn” headsculpt and engineering gauntlets.
2. Kirk figure with an extra headsculpt depicting the “Khan” scream, field jacket, glasses, and a “Tale of Two Cities” book.
3. Khan, with an extra head depicting his battle scars during the “Moby Dick” speech), and his cool survival mask from Ceti Alpha.
Agreed. I'd also like to see a Captain Terrell and Khan's right-hand man (who's name nobody really knows).

What about Khan's babes or henchwomen?

Attachments

• d32206c23b0c8633caa7c35ef6c05639--star-trek-movies-s-movies.jpg
    d32206c23b0c8633caa7c35ef6c05639--star-trek-movies-s-movies.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 65
There are so many inappropriate comments I want to make about that picture. Truly astounding. lol Thanks for sharing that.

I received my Data a few days ago. The packaging was in good condition and overall I am very impressed with the figure itself. Based on the time this was announced to the preordering to the production updates to the shipping and delivery of the final product, if this is what we are considering a starting point to move forward from, then I would say we are in very good hands here with Nanjin and Exo 6. Well done!

We have a base product strategy concept for twok. Should be able to break your bank roll sooner or later one way or another. That's no way for any twok fans not to spend but how much.

As long as we continue selling out our productions before twok, we should be in position to do something about price level.

So you guys should hope EXO-6 do well in the next 2-3 months; otherwise, be prepare to pay industry norm pricing for twok.

Ohh I’m pretty sure Exo-6 will do well given the interest on this forum alone.

Nanjin, is there any news in regards to the captains or the Borg Queen pre order?
Just passed the ball to the licensor, whenever they say ok, we will make anoucement.
2063_fultile.jpg

Last edited:
We have a base product strategy concept for twok. Should be able to break your bank roll sooner or later one way or another. That's no way for any twok fans not to spend but how much.

As long as we continue selling out our productions before twok, we should be in position to do something about price level.

So you guys should hope EXO-6 do well in the next 2-3 months; otherwise, be prepare to pay industry norm pricing for twok.
Star Trek: The Wrath of My Wallet -- is a promising sequel that I'm more than happy to pay for.

@nanjin sorry for asking again, could you please just tell us if Sideshow's allotment of Data shipped? There's still no word from them while it seems everyone already received their Data. Or do they go by ship?

@nanjin sorry for asking again, could you please just tell us if Sideshow's allotment of Data shipped? There's still no word from them while it seems everyone already received their Data. Or do they go by ship?
Not appropriate to ask me about another company, I can't and not supposed to answer. It will put me in a very difficult position.

Not appropriate to ask me about another company, I can't and not supposed to answer. It will put me in a very difficult position.
I'm not asking about another company. I'm asking about EXO-6. I will reformulate: has EXO-6 fulfilled the orders placed by other "distributors"?

Sorry, i can't answer any internal information. This are info between other companies and EXO-6, not for open discussion.
Makes sense. Every retailer has their own internal process of handling shipments that come in to the warehouse and how they turn around and ship them out. Some are more efficient than others and the quantities of orders can also affect the timeline. They probably would not appreciate information thrown out there that could highlight how long it takes them to do it.

Are you able to answer the question of whether or not EXO has started shipping cases to suppliers or are they shipping out all the individual orders first?

I have a question, Nanjin. Are you guys going to comic con and displaying reveals there? I think it's all online this year.

I have a question, Nanjin. Are you guys going to comic con and displaying reveals there? I think it's all online this year.
We are still in infancy. After September we will be in better position to show case anything. No point showing things and can't produce them like what happened a few years ago.

But be realistic, Trek figures are like Storm Troopers, we need a bunch of them to look good or even presentable.

It is good to participate the cons, but why attend if I only have “wow” instead of speechless reactions. I rather throw a grenade than a firecracker. I want real damages when people realize what's going on and what is going to happen.

September, should have lots of anoucements and hope to see lots of regrets from those who didnt buy Data and Picard and didn't order the figures that we will be announcing in the coming weeks.

Back