EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I think that TWOK Landing Party jacket is deserving of its own separate Kirk figure. And he's only wearing the white turtleneck underneath so wouldn't have to even bother making a uniform top for this one.
Yes, away Kirk will be a separate figure on his own, most likely with 2 new heads, but surely the famous Khaaaaaan expression. This is an iconic sculpt which give me another good reason to go limited production.

He's also will be getting the commander vest. BTW, he didn't have a wrist comm but a flip comm.

Here's a customer opinion question. Spock never used comm and phaser in twok.

Should Spock comes with phaser and comm, or none at all.

I am leaning to none.

Yes, away Kirk will be a separate figure on his own, most likely with 2 new heads, but surely the famous Khaaaaaan expression. This is an iconic sculpt which give me another good reason to go limited production.

He's also will be getting the commander vest. BTW, he didn't have a wrist comm but a flip comm.

I am leaning to none.
For completion sake it's part of his uniform. I think it would be cool if you want to pose him with those items for dynamic shots

Play around with his tummy, squeeze and shape the padding inside.

He would look good with other TOS figures
I did what you said to do with the padding it helped a lot thank you, Nanjin. He had quite the Panch. Must be the side effects of a cryosleep. Took a couple pics of my crappy cell phone. He's awaiting to terrorize the TOS crew

Attachments

• IMG_20210716_201303733.jpg
    IMG_20210716_201303733.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20210716_200057495.jpg
    IMG_20210716_200057495.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20210716_195937447.jpg
    IMG_20210716_195937447.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 85
I did what you said to do with the padding it helped a lot thank you, Nanjin. He had quite the Panch. Must be the side effects of a cryosleep. Took a couple pics of my crappy cell phone. He's awaiting to terrorize the TOS crew
He will shine when there are other TOS non crew figures next to him.

I would prefer Spock to come with a phaser and comm. It gives us more display options even if they are not technically screen accurate.

And yes the QMX Khan is a fantastic figure. That release totally caught me by surprise too.

He will shine when there are other TOS non crew figures next

I would prefer Spock to come with a phaser and comm. It gives us more display options even if they are not technically screen accurate.

And yes the QMX Khan is a fantastic figure. That release totally caught me by surprise too.
My phone camera does not do it justice. My pictures look like when grain is scrub from films with DNR. Michael Crawford's site has some nice pics.

Last edited:
My main hopes for TWOK:
1. Spock with an extra “radiation burn” headsculpt and engineering gauntlets.
2. Kirk figure with an extra headsculpt depicting the “Khan” scream, field jacket, glasses, and a “Tale of Two Cities” book.
3. Khan, with an extra head depicting his battle scars during the “Moby Dick” speech), and his cool survival mask from Ceti Alpha.

My main hopes for TWOK:
1. Spock with an extra “radiation burn” headsculpt and engineering gauntlets.
2. Kirk figure with an extra headsculpt depicting the “Khan” scream, field jacket, glasses, and a “Tale of Two Cities” book.
3. Khan, with an extra head depicting his battle scars during the “Moby Dick” speech),

Maybe some Ceti Alpha eels and forceps with Khan...

And and extra pair of eyewear with a cracked lens for Kirk. 😉

Attachments

• Kirk%27s_glasses.jpg
    Kirk%27s_glasses.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 63
For completion sake it's part of his uniform. I think it would be cool if you want to pose him with those items for dynamic shots

:lecture

I usually think of my figures as existing beyond the scenes they actually appear in. The scenes are just a snapshot of a character's life.

I've always liked TWOK+ uniforms best.

I'm up to S06E20 in my rewatch of TNG, which was the last non-TOS series left on my list for 1/6, but now some of the characters have begun to annoy me - particularly Troi and Picard. By now it also feels like there's also been a lot of repetition with the stories and situations.

Favourite episodes have been the holodeck related ones.

At least TOS and its cast are genuine classics.

I am leaning to none.
They would be nice to have.

Wanted to post this for my fellow Star Trek fans.

View attachment 531462
i wonder what each of those guys is thinking/saying to that order

Left; Sir, my tricorder indicates there is too rocky to dig by hand.
Center: I was just about to have lunch. Instead, they beam us down here, and now I'm digging holes.
Right: Dig 'em yourself... sir.

Back